Milnes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Awesome sales crew

I had a great experiance and would definately drive the 2 and a half hours to deal with them again. Keith was my salesman and was awesome. He was always in contact with me and even called me at closing time on a Friday to let me know that the truck was still available due to 3 other people that was very interested in it so I wouldn't waste my time or gas to make the 2+ hour drive Saturday morning. Again Thank You Keith. ( I'm a costumer for life )..

• great service!

Very friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend milnes Chrysler to my friends and family! Thank you , thank you, thank you thank you!

• Great service

They showed me great personal attention when I brought my truck in. They were really great too about answering all the questions I had.

• Great service

The employees were nice and explained everything they did on my vehicle. The service was great, quick and very reliable

• Great experince

Excellent staff !!!!!!!!!!!!! Attention to details. Coffee ready. Clean dealership. Nice employees I ENJOY bringing my truck in to get it serviced. A place where you can trust them to take care of your needs.

• Best service ever. Great group of guys, really no

Best place ever, they really know what their doing. Don't know what they would do without Pat. Best service tech ever. Awesome person.

• Very friendly, clean

They show you what's wrong, and why something needed to be replaced. Like a very dirty air filter. They also come and tell you if they find something else wrong and how soon it needs to be fixed

• Great Service & Friendly Service Staff

The Service staff was very friendly & courteous. Went over services that were done and what and when future services are needed.

• Recall serive

Joe was right on top of things great service guy and very helpful on what was going to be done

• Excellent customer service

I was at the dealership where I bought the vehicle and the service dept was so rude and said they could not find a problem. I had same encounter with them over transmission that eventually blew. So I drove to Milnes desperate for help and right away they found the problem and fixed it. Their service department at Milnes went out of their way to make sure I had problem solved.