Milnes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.3
Average based on 45 reviews
  • Awesome sales crew

I had a great experiance and would definately drive the 2 and a half hours to deal with them again. Keith was my salesman and was awesome. He was always in contact with me and even called me at closing time on a Friday to let me know that the truck was still available due to 3 other people that was very interested in it so I wouldn't waste my time or gas to make the 2+ hour drive Saturday morning. Again Thank You Keith. ( I'm a costumer for life )..

• Service was great

the fact that they were able to take of our needs and we did not have to wait a long time and were very courteous

• great place to buy a car and have it serviced

professional, courteous, and the mechanic knew what he was doing. He did the job right the first time no cleanup needed

• Appointment ease

Ease of making an appointment. One phone call to the service department for a rare Saturday appointment. Great to see your service department is open on Saturdays.

• Good Service

The service people were friendly and honest. I will be going back to them for more repairs done on my Dodge Caravan

• Great service

Friendliness and genuineness of the staff is great. They are willing to work with you to help save you money and give recommendations on how to increase the longevity of your vehicle.

• great service

sevice was very nice and explained everything keep in contact to were my car was at in regards to the repair

• Oil chang

Got in and out quickly, and friendly staff, clean facility. They are located close to where I live, thank you.

• happy with service

showed me what software updates were available and offered to do updates now. explained what problem was and showed me what was fixed.

• Awesome buying experience!

Nick was so accommodating and made the entire experience extremely easy. He's knowledgeable and friendly and I got exactly what I wanted!