Victory Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Andrew Ravaioli, an outstanding salesman
    September 15, 2016

Andrew was a very knowledgeable young man in knowing his cars well. His top knotch personality also sold me my car. I will absolutely recommend Andre...w to anyone looking to buy a car. Overall I rate everyone at Victory 100% customer Service!!

Great Dealership!
    March 25, 2018

Looking for a new car is not easy, especially when are looking for the right price (staying within or below budget). Getting a deal is hard! After mon...ths of shopping around with not much luck, I decided to try out Victory Subaru. Searching and navigating their website I decided to request for a quote "V-Price" . Within the hour I received a response from Louis Hernandez who gave me their price and some great information I didn't even know about the car of my choice. I decided to make a trip to the dealership and was welcomed at the door by Rich Rodriguez who gave me further information, took me on a test drive and gave me the same deal Louis and I had spoken of prior to me arriving to the dealership. Victory Subaru is true to their word, no scam or anything of that nature to just try getting someone in the door. I walked out with a brand new 2018 Subaru Outback! Thanks Louis and Rich!

Luis Reveira very helpful!
    February 17, 2018

In general they listen to u and find the vehicle u want. Mr Reveira, sales manger was very knowledgable and helpful, showing me the technical aspects... of the vehicle I purchased. But leasing a car is always an expensive proposition. next time I will refinance through my own bank and save money. They make money from the lease and trading in a previous vehicle. Also the dealership is on a very busy highway. With construction. They need a light/stop sign/directional. something to avoid a potential accident.

Marsha from NJ
    January 30, 2018

Steve Schwartz is a very knowledgeable and accommodating salesman. Made the experience as easy and friendly as possible. Purchased the vehicle and too...k home in less than 24 hours. Thank You

Setisfied with our new car
    January 25, 2018

The staff was very helpful. I worked with Rachid and he had explained us safety features. I feel like they go above and beyond to establish a trusti...ng relationship with their clients. I am very satisfied with my experience there.

Steve Schwartz is the best
    December 15, 2017

Sales agent Steve Schwartz really listened and together we came up with the best option for a new Outback. I'm thrilled my car and the financing and ...warranty services provided by Victory Subaru. Good coffee and popcorn, too.

Sergio Ramirez is an outstatanding sales Rep.
    December 3, 2017

We just leased a Subaru a legacy from Victory Subarau in Sommweset NJ. He is very knowlgable and courteous sales consultant. He diligently followed up... on all our questions and requests. The entire staff are customer focused and pleasant to work with. We highly recommend them.

Knowledgeable consultant
    February 28, 2017

Walked-in to Victory Subaru to check out some cars on a Friday. I was very pleased with Joey , one of the saleman. He was very polite and not pushy li...ke others. He actually listened and paid attention on every detail that I asked from him about the car that I'm interested in. He's very calm and confident with his answers. With that being said, I am very satisfied with my purchase of Subaru outback. I highly recommend Joey as a consultant. He made me understand everything that I need to know about buying cars and he assisted me in getting the right car for my current needs. Thank you Joey , I really appreciate your help.

Best Place to Buy a Subaru is VICTORY SUBARU,
    January 17, 2017

Jose Capeda is an excellent general manager. Joes is very thoughtful, polite, shows respect. Jose goes out of his way make sure you are very satisfi...ed and makes sure you are happy with you Subaru. John V is an excellent manager. John is very thoughtful; make sure you are satisfied, as well as he show respect. John listens what you have to say and works with you. Make sure you get a good deal. Joey listens what you are saying, show respect and make sure you are satisfied. I would like to say that Jose Capeda, John V, Joey Manuel and whole staff including the service department are outstanding. I had great experience at Victory Subaru. There is no place to buy a subaru then Victory Subaru. I high recommend buying a Subaru at Victory Subaru. Annette T.

Customer