Mid South Internet Brokering & Leasing

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

August 15, 2013

I looked into a lot of places before I found the perfect car for me at Mid South. They sold me a 2006 Dodge Durango with low mileage for a an amazing ...price. The staff was really friendly and helpful. They didn't pressure me and since I've been a Ford man for a long time they were able to answer all the questions I had about Dodge. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in dealing with honest people and receiving a fair price. Thank you Mid South!

May 31, 2013

I was dissappointed there was no mention in the ad that the car had damage to be rear bumper. it also had quite a bit of hail damage. I wouldn't have ...taken the time to go see the car for that price if I had been aware of the damage. However, the owner was friendly and nice and there seemed to be a pretty fair selection of other cars. Next time, I will specifically ask if the car has any damage.

Mid South Internet Brokering & Leasing