Quirk Mazda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 22, 2018

Chris helped me out getting a new vehicle, he is really nice and helpful, the whole team is professional and get things done really quick, definitely ...a place to go if you are looking for a Mazda.

August 18, 2017

"Phil McCabe embodies sales professionalism!" - Greg My wife and I had just left another Mazda dealership after getting nowhere fast with the salesman... and his manager. On a last ditch whim, we traveled 40 minutes to Quirk Mazda to get a deal done. Thank God we ran into Phil McCabe. I told him the model, color and trim level we wanted and I asked for his lowest price. He came back to us in minutes and after a small discussion we agreed on a price. Mission accomplished. He was thorough, knowledgeable, pleasant and someone I would look forward to doing business with again and again. If it was up to me, he would be getting a bonus and a raise for his low key excellence in handling a transaction most buyers do not look forward to. As an aside, Niman, the finance representative, was also a wonderful person to meet and handle the paperwork that needs to be done. The last time I bought a car, it took over 2 and a half hours to complete the financing end of the deal. Niman used a fraction of the time and made it so pleasant. Kudos to Quirk for exceeding our expectations in every phase of the experience.

September 28, 2016

I had a great experience during the purchase of my CX3. My salesperson was Phil McCabe. He is the most knowledgeable patient and kind salesperson I ha...ve ever dealt with. I will not hesitate to recommend Phil to my family and friends. Thank you

December 21, 2014

irst of all my fiance and I knew that we wanted a Mazda CX-5. I decided to get an online quote from Quirk Mazda even though they were a lot further aw...ay than several other dealerships. Tony Lambrou gave me an online quote and included all rebates and special pricing available. I contacted him with multiple questions regarding the title and registration process, loan questions, etc. Every time I e-mailed he responded within minutes! I convinced my fiance that we should make the drive out to Quirk Mazda and we drove out on Saturday. Of course there was an accident and we were late, but when we arrived we were greeted with a smiling face, Jimmy Nguyen. When we went inside and we met Tony and apologized for being late. He was great and informed us he has the Mazda CX-5 ready and Jimmy would be taking us outside to take a look. We looked briefly at the CX-5 and said "this is it." We sat down with Jimmy to talk about price and to my disbelief he had the exact same price as Tony had quoted me. The trade in was a little low, but Jimmy worked with us and went half way. Never at anytime did I feel cheated or uncomfortable. (Let's face it a Mazda dealership really doesn't want an old Volkswagon Jetta anyway.) Next was the moment all car buyers dread..the finance manager. Then Greg Russell came over and was friendly and easy going! We were shocked that everyone was so great. The deal went smoothly and my fiance and I are really happy. While we were waiting for the CX-5 to get detailed, the General Manager came over and was just as nice! There was even a great tech guy who explained all of the functions of the SUV. Jimmy came outside to say "goodbye" and it was snowing! My fiance said that he was convinced that people would just buy cars online in the future, but Quirk Mazda really changed his mind. They entire team was great. We were never belittled, swindled, or even uncomfortable during the entire process. If someone if looking to buy a Mazda- go to Quirk Mazda in Quincy!

July 22, 2013

They were very quick to repond and were not too pushy for me to come in.

Quirk Mazda