Dulles Motorcars Kia Subaru

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 163 reviews

• August 9, 2014

This visit Dulles Motorcars lived up to its usual professional standards.

July 10, 2018

Ali provided Excellent service! HIs knowledge and expertise were so much appreciated!

May 6, 2018

Had a great experience with choosing the car, the sales person was very informative without being pushy. However the paperwork took a long time to ge...t prepared after we chose and we had to sit for a while. I would still purchase here again.

March 12, 2018

Terrific biservice from start to finidh received help Big Alunderstanding steps in the service and parts process I expect to consider this dealer a...gain when I need serviceBig

March 1, 2018

Very enjoyable experience. My salesman, Eric White was very knowledgeable and most patient during the process making sure I was completely comfortab...le with my choice of vehicle. I chose the Sorento EX AWD 6 cyl and couldn't be happier.

February 8, 2018

All the people involved were very friendly and helpful. They made me feel as if they were buying a car with me and were on my side, which made my expe...rience stress free. Thank you.

December 26, 2017

Overall good experience in being able to lease a 2017 new auto for 3 years. Minor problem with paperwork which at present is under review and I am sur...e it will be resolved. Looking forward towards my first time in dealing with Kia in terms of overall service.

December 8, 2017

Sami was a great help and made the whole process much easier than could ever be expected. Even the Finance Dept. understood what’s important to the bu...yer and were quick to accommodate. I would highly recommend Dulles and Sami to family and friends.

November 27, 2017

My last KIA was “ok” not the best car ever, not much to get excited about Except: the incredible mileage stats over my previous Mercedes SUV!! By the... time I retired the VERY faithful and durable-through feet of snow in VT, Water at beaches & too many highways to count! I wanted my luxury back, without the Mercedes $$$ investment. We went to see my old standard: Honda, nothing jumped into my heart and their pricing was too pricey for not much new to see, and that was shocking. Next door was KIA, so we walked over and took a look. There was this gorgeous red car...my FAVORITE EVER red... and it was a nice looking, sleekish but not FrouFrou slick.... I drove it. Not bad. It had some bells and whistles new to me: a backup camera made for someone living at the beach where backing up, parking, can be a real issue safetywise (thinks little kids running everywhere everywhen) We drove a couple other cars but the Sportage EX was the winner: 1.Its solid, 2.the Big Windshield is great. The camera is so helpful its hard to explain. Nice size rearview mirror that does not “bob up & down” is another “cannot believe I lived without for so long.” Enough about the car! The dealer was careful to help me balance my needs vs the bells, whistles, add ons.. and I drove home in much more than I anticipated we could afford. Appreciation across the board is due. After sale, they are as attentive to making sure All they promised is done or scheduled, can they do more? So really solid in followup earns my gratitude and trust going forward. I look forward to driving actually ON the beach next Summer, if I can afford the right tires!

November 15, 2017

My salesman JOSH was very professional and nice really kind took his time to answer all my questions and more. Thank you for your help with my new out...back I really loved it!!! My husband and I will definitely coming back to buy our daughter car for her graduation next year...