Dulles Motorcars Kia Subaru

• Very professional service

This visit Dulles Motorcars lived up to its usual professional standards.

This visit Dulles Motorcars lived up to its usual professional standards.

• Mr Michael Kucher

Very fast, understanding , and knowledgeable. I felled I was well taken care off

• Special Thanks to dealer

I want to thank Subaru dealership in Leesburg for very professional customer services.

• Excellent service

Omid has always been so helpful and willing to do whatever it takes for a customer to have a top-notch experience.

• Great Experience with Omid!

Omid is always so helpful and willing to do whatever it takes for a top-notch customer experience.

• Service for my KIA Soul, Shrek

When I first dropped Shrek off for service they gave me a ride to my job in their shuttle. Cesar was the driver and he was very pleasant. While I was at work, I got a call from the Service manager Ali, telling me what they had found wrong with Shrek. It sounded like more than a days work and I needed my car to take my brother to Richmond the next day. They said since it was going to be another day they'd let me have a loaner car to drive while my car was in the shop. Problem solved. I really like dealing with the service people at Dulles Subaru/KIA. They are always friendly AND professional and the work isn't done until it's done right and 99% it's done right the first time. I've been a loyal customer since I bought my first used Subaru from them back in 1997(?).

• Great service, very reasonable price

David and Hussein did a great job of working to meet me at a good price. The vehicle was clean and prepped when I arrived, and got me through the buying process fairly quickly.

• Great Experience and Wonderful Dealer

This dealership was amazing. The process was simple and easy. They were hands down super friendly and gave me a great price on a great car. I only wish I lived closer to them and I would have all my service done at their location.

• Exceptional Service!

Professional team. Quick process. Easy buying experience.

Professional team. Quick process. Easy buying experience.

• Great Experience

I like the way things were done promptly and professionally -- got my new car within just an hour and my sales person was very informative, helpful, and courteous.