Cannon Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

4.5
  • Great Customer Service

Thad Lewis was very helpful in getting me in the vehicle of my choice.

Thad Lewis was very helpful in getting me in the vehicle of my choice.

• David B

I have been dealing with Freddie at Cannons for years and have always been treated fairly and gotten good deals and great service after the purchase.

• Mr. and Mrs.

Although we were "just looking" ( first actual physical (not online) stop in the car -buying process, ), the young salesman at the dealership was very professional and courteous during our visit. He was incredibly knowledgeable and listened to our needs. Even the finance manager (whom I usually dread dealing with...you know they want their top dollar, and high pressure sales tactics are usually employed here) was responsive to our concerns. Like the salesman, she was a good listener /very knowledgeable and receptive to our questions and concerns. Overall, shopping here was a very positive experience.

• Excellent experience with my purchase.

Thank you Don we strive to ensure we give every customer the best possible experience at Cannon

very comfortable environment, all my sales experience seemed to have my interest in mind . I was not someone to just sell something to. To me Cannon looked to match me to a vehicle with my interest foremost . The sale staff was friendly and pleasant, and I felt them to be honest and knowledgeable with a focus on me first. There was a good feeling of how everyone worked together. I did not feel pushed and I did not feel pulled in my purchasing experience. It was pleasant, I will surely recommend Cannon to others.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Excellent service. Job well done on speedy oil change and service on my vehicle.

Thank you Megan!

Thank you Megan!

• The best place to buy a vehicle!

Thank you for your feedback James! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you

I am very pleased with purchase of my new truck. I would recommend Cannon to everybody I know! There service department is outstanding also. Thanks again Cannon!!

• One Happy Customer

Thank you for your kind words Jacqueline Conley! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you!

I recently purchased a Volkswagen from Cannon & I love it! -- Both the car & Cannon Motors! I wanted a nice car but was very specific about the price and the options that I wanted the car to have. They didn't have one on any of their lots: so they found me one in Texas! I was a little reluctant about purchasing a car that I had never been inside but they assured me that if it wasn't everything that they said it would be they wouldn't expect me to purchase it. Brian, the General Manager, was most helpful. I told him what I wanted and together with Melody and Chad, they made it happen! Needless to say, the car far exceeded my expectations and so did Cannon Motors. Everyone there greeted me with a smile, the dealership is clean and well-kept, and the atmosphere just makes you want to buy a car! I'm sold and don't plan to do business with any other dealership....

• Poor Communications with Customer

Had a test drive scheduled for 10 am. When I arrived the vehicle was not there. Took an hour and a half for them to get it there, plus the time of the 50 mile drive each way to get there and back home. Have not yet received an apology from the dealership for this inconvenience. When the vehicle arrive it looked to have been through a war zone. It would have been worth around 25% of what they were asking. It was not worth wasting anymore of my time to test drive.