Skip to main content
Used (866) 960-0890 (866) 960-0890
Service (888) 837-4141 (888) 837-4141

2.0

Only Looking out for themselves

Poor service will not recommend anyone To purchase a vehicle here the delivery of the car was bad the car was not cleaned and the price was unacceptable the management. Was Unreasonable

Love South Toyota!!!

Great experience overall!!! This is the 2nd vehicle I purchased. Deno is a great salesman and gets the sale done without a lot of time spent waiting. Ricky is very knowledge in Service. I always get excellent customer service here

1.0

All they care about is the sale

This dealership is terrible. I had nothing but trouble from the moment I agreed to the deal. As soon as they had the money I didn't get calls or texts returned, they only communicated when I forced it and they made me waste hours of my time on hassles. I've talked to several people there who all say they want to resolve my issues, and no one ever takes care of it.

The GM and Service Director👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽Don’t care

A Promise of something new it’s not true at this dealership I have purchased two cars from this dealership I’ve taken all of my services back to this dealership The vehicle in question I purchase a 2015 Toyota tundra I’m taking all of my services back to this dealership I went in for a routine transmission service I never had any issues with my transmission after they did the transmission service I end up having Buy a new transmission $8000 and the dealership would not take responsibility of their service technician fault only Toyota corporation contributed to the purchase of a new transmission for my truck the dealership managers and the general managers never returned any emails or phone calls to me about this issue, I still like the Toyota brand but I would never buy any vehicles from South Toyota again i’ll never take my vehicles to South Toyota again to be Service never!!!!

Dealer response

Hi Mr. Johnson! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with our dealership. We take your dissatisfaction very seriously and have forwarded this review to our Customer Relations Manager, Faith Wyatt. We hope to learn more about your situation so we might improve and make things right. Please email Faith at fwyatt@purdygroupusa.com.

2.0

Buyer Beware

I bought a CHR in January, my salesman was wonderful and I love my car, I had my own financing and a fantastic credit score but I was given a high interest rate with Toyota financing . I insisted on Capital one and hit a better rate. I went back and asked why I was charged aftermarket value charges (over $3000) I was told some lame reason so I asked for a refund on the warranty. They wrote up the paperwork but I have never received the refund. I emailed multiple times, called and haven’t heard back. It’s been since January! Obviously it’s a scam. Do not buy a warranty and check the fine print for bogus charges before you sign anything. We have always bought Toyotas but we will never buy from here after this treatment.

Terrible customer service

They were great when I was buying a car but customer service has been horrible. I have been dealing with them for 6 months, trying to get money back on some extended warranties I purchased. Ricky Chavez, in finance, will not answer calls or return emails. It has been a horrible experience. I definitely would NOT recommend them to anyone.

Disappointed

I went to the dealership to do the test drive, and I notice some issues on the car, they said that they will take care of them, and when I was ready to do the purchase they told me that the car was sold. Four days later is still for sale but they increase the price 1,000.

Lester Awalt

Bought a Highlander when it was Atkinson Toyota. Best car buying experience ever. Went in recently to buy a 2020 Tacoma (Toyota South). Had a trade in, wanted to put money down and a perfect credit rating. I truly think they had no interest in selling vehicles that day. Going in I planned on leaving with a new truck. I will be checking other Toyota Dealers. Very frustrating :-(

1.0

Still waiting on my refund.

I canceled a Pre-paid Maintenance Plan and still have not been refunded 90 days. Accounting and finance refuse to reply back to my emails/voicemail. I bought a 2018 Rav4 with a pre-paid maintenance plan on April 21, 2018. I was advised this plan could be canceled at any time and I would receive a refund or a payment would be made towards my loan with Toyota. On April 24, 2018 I sent the official form to Justin Greg in finance to cancel the maintenance plan. I was then advised it would take 60-90 days to receive my money back. It has been more than 90 days with no refund, and I have sent many emails and voicemails with no response back.

4.0

Scheduling coordinator.

James was very competent and knowledgeable. My only issue was I did not get the truck that I wanted. There was some confusion about the type of truck. I drove a 4x2 truck on the test drive. I actually was looking to purchase a 4x4 truck. The truck I bought was nice but it was not what I wanted. I should have paid more attention during the buying process. Not happy at all with my purchase!!! I will be looking to try and trade this truck in for the one I wanted. I have already contacted several dealer ships for options on getting the truck that I want. Overall the buying process was great just got the wrong truck! The actual truck that I wanted was at the dealership.