Approved Auto KC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

September 15, 2014

Friendly sales crew who work to help get you in car, suv, truck of your choice. Good very fare prices! Will work on any repairs needed to make sell & ...also repair any issues during warranty after you make purchase. They strive for repeat business & good for it!

January 16, 2014

I had just totaled my car and needed to find a new car quickly. I contacted them in regard to a vehicle they had on their lot and within a couple of h...ours they called a scheduled an appointment to come look at it. When I arrived they took a photocopy of my lic, handed me the keys, and told me that they would see me when I got back. There was absolutely no pressure in regard to looking at the vehicle and no salesman trying to make small talk during the test drive. When I returned Shane was able to get me a great deal and did all or most of the leg work when dealing with my ins and getting all of the info for the bank regarding the total loss. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

Twestside, we are glad that you had a pleasant experience here at Approved Auto KC! Please let us know if there is anything else that you need. Enjoy ...your new vehicle!

December 17, 2013

I was in Approved Auto the other evening and Sydney immediately came out to assist me. Everything was going great, she was very honest and upfront, an...d then her coworker walked in. I believe his name is Josh. He was pretty arrogant. Other then that, everything was great!

Terry, I am very sorry to here that you had an eerie experience with one of the employees. However, I am very glad to hear that I was able to help you... with your car buying needs. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. Thanks again!

December 16, 2013

JOSH AND SYDNEY DID AN AWESOME JOB AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE. NICE PEOPLE, GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR, JOSH IS WONDERFUL.

December 14, 2013

JOSH, DAVE AND THE PEOPLE AT APPROVED AUTO KC ARE AWESOME!!!! THEY MADE MY FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AMAZINGLY EASY AND SIMPLE, FUN PEOPLE TO DO BUS...INESS WITH.

December 14, 2013

Josh was fun and easy to work with, he gave us the best Christmas gift we could ever have. We would recommend Josh and Approved Auto to anyone and eve...ry one. Thanks Josh!

December 14, 2013

Josh and Dave are Great!! They made everything so easy! I got a great car and a great deal! I'll be back to buy my next car!

December 13, 2013

buying a car from approved auto was an easy and great experience. Josh Hodge worked hard to get me a GREAT deal and stayed loyal throughout the whole ...process. I recommend anyone looking for a great car at the right price with Grade A customer service to come see Josh Hodge at Approved Auto KC, especially military. He takes extra care of us.

October 20, 2013

These people made it so easy and actually enjoyable to buy a truck.

September 25, 2013

car buying can be one of the most stressful things ive ever had to do. but dave and Sydney made sure to keep everything flowing nicely.. no stress inv...olved. they were very helpful when I had questions. most importantly there was NO beating around the bush. both were upfront and honest about it all.

Approved Auto KC