Blake Fulenwider - Beeville

Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Customer Service in Service Dept

my experience has always been a good one , I will call Mr.Haskell and explain my problem with my car he will right away have me bring it in and will have a loaner on hand for me. He will have my car check out give me a call, and we move forward with the problem. I like to know upfront what I'm looking at and he will always do that for me.

• Climate Control Repair

Ramiero was able to complete the work within my schedule. I will need to return at a later date when certain parts on order have arrived.

• Amazing staff and great service!

I had been given the run around at Allen Samuals in Aransas Pass and at general transmission shops for about 3 weeks. Ram the gentleman that helped me was very knowledgeable and helpful since the beginning. It took only 2 working days to get my car serviced and up and running. I am from Ingleside, Texas and I will be driving to Beeville just because of the great service. Thanks again.

• Great Service

The service department got right on working on our truck and it was ready when they said it would be.

• Great Dealership!

Alan Behr at Blake Fulenwider made my experience one that I will not forget. I can promise I wont go anywhere else and you shouldn't either. Thank you Alan and Blake Fulenwider for getting me out of my clunker!

• Great Dealer, Great Experience

Thank you Cameron we really appreciate it. Enjoy your vehicle!

Go see Gus, James, Erik, Justin, and all the rest of the crew at Blake Fulenwider Ram Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Beeville, TX. They have a great staff that are all knowledgable on their product and genuinely friendly people. They want to do everything they can to keep you comfortable, earn your trust, and get your business. You will not be dissappointed!!

Thank you Cameron we really appreciate it. Enjoy your vehicle!