Plaza Motors

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 15 reviews

• August 21, 2017

I've purchased from Rich at Plaza Motors now, 3 times. Each time I tell him what type of vehicle I'm looking for and what my needs are. I've let him... know what brands or types of cars I don't even want to consider, and he works around that. Between cars he has on the lot, trade ins and recent purchases he's not yet had gone thru or detailed, buying from him has been simple. He has available warranties, some included and some you can purchase for additional $$. Twice I've bought them, (but never needed the service so far). His pricing is below the competitor's for equal vehicles. He does a volume business, and works at satisfying the customer. I've recommended him to several people.

May 30, 2018

We were in the market for our daughters first car. We told Rich the owner what our price range was and he showed us only cars that fit into our budget.... He explained everything along the way, including extended warranties, without trying to oversell us. we left and checked out a few other dealers. Rich had the most value for our buck., so we made the deal. Would definitely come to plaza Motors for our next purchase. Thanks Rich!

May 30, 2018

My Husband and I recently purchase our daughter her first car. We shopped for over a week, and ended up at the first dealer we went to.. Rich at Plaza... Motors was very honest and straight forward. He gave us several options regarding extended warranties, and didn't try to oversell us. he told us to continue looking at other dealers, and if we found a better deal buy it! I felt like we were treated like family. Would go to Plaza first for our next car. Thanks Rich! Suzanne & George

May 20, 2018

I was looking for a 2017 Ram truck and within a week Plaza Motors found exactly what I wanted. Literally over 8 thousand less then the best deal I cou...ld find. Couldn't be happier with Rich and the entire Plaza Motors team.

April 21, 2018

Bought a 08 Hyundai Sonata here and less than a month after it needed rear shocks, front pads and rotors, the driver window switch was broken, the air...bag light and TPMS system malfunction light came was on buyers beware

March 19, 2018

I wanted to share that my experience with Rich at Plaza Motors was excellent. I drove down to look at one particular car that was listed on the websi...te, but someone else was a bit quicker than me and had already left a deposit on that vehicle. However, there were other cars on the lot that caught my interest so I drove two that were in my price range and quickly decided on a nice, clean Ford Focus. I found Rich to be a fair, hardworking, straight-shooting and honest guy with on point prices to match. Once my decision was made, the process was very efficient and Rich delivered exactly what was promised. I would highly recommend, but lend the suggestion that customers go in knowing that Plaza Motors is a small (but highly capable) business - sometimes Rich is the only one on premises, so be patient/flexible with time if they're working with someone else...you'll be given full attention when you're up!

March 8, 2018

Bought great my 2010 Ecplorer in fall of 2016 still love it great vechicle great price now looking here first for a car for our son

February 28, 2018

Just got my first car from this guy and what excellent service. The process from start to finish was quick. Went in on a Tuesday evening picked up my ...car the next day. Would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

February 24, 2018

We showed up very excited to check out the cars that we viewed online. We were greeted by a happy man who introduced himself as the owners brother. He... told us to take our time and let him know what we wanted to look at. A moment later The owner, Rich showed up. He was more than happy to refer to his inventory as "cheap". He said it several times. Also complained about how much money he has spent fixing them. After test driving three cars, one of which we did have interest in, Rich commented on how we already drove three....DONE! It is most unfortunate that he was no longer interested in me finding something I was happy and comfortable in. I was a cash customer and really needed to find something today. First car smelled foul. Second one had exhaust leak. Liked the third one but it was clear that we had already exceeded our welcome.

January 10, 2018

Rich was very easy to deal with and a no nonsense dealer. He clearly explain the buying process and have great prices for his vehicles. He also was v...ery helpful with the overall transfer process. Would definitely buy again