Affordable Car Zone

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 3 reviews

October 29, 2017

I like their services they are best in town i have to admit it, just looking them online on internet to give my reviews and i found this website http:...//www.affordable.zone/ is this right website?

October 14, 2013

This place used to be just another little local used car dealership, but they've remodeled the whole place and it looks a lot nicer. Now it looks like... a dealership with a sales office instead of trailer. They're inventory lives up to the places name "AFFORDABLE CARZONE". I was In the market for something nice, but I didn't have a lot of money. Regardless of how much money I had, The manager there took care of me and found me the right car for an amazing price. I found that same car at other dealerships for more money in worse condition. I really appreciate they're honesty and professionalism. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

July 26, 2013

Stopped by this new dealership just to view the inventory and i must say that i walked away impressed. Eddie the sales manager was very personable and... was always attentive and alert when i asked questions. Lot looks newly renovated and the inventory is priced right. they have good cars for low pricing. This one particular car really caught my eye: 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible. NICE! Overall, i would recommend his dealership to all my friends and family simply because it lives up to its name. Affordable!!!