Suski Used Cars Holly

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Worst Sales Experience ever
    July 9, 2013

Walked into to dealership and tried to purchase a car. I told the Sales rep that I was ready to do business and even filled out all my info. He told m...e he needed to "straighten Up the lot" and asked if he could call me in a little while. I thought it was weird but hey no pressure. I waited four hours and no call back. I could understand if it was an issue, but I had proof of income, my bank info and had paid off several car loans, so I thought it was weird he didn't want to do business. I called back after never receiving a call and was told he had gone home for the day. So being frustrated I went up to another dealer also in Holly and and drove out with in 2 hours in my new car, no issues. Being in sales myself, Ill never do business with a company that does not take me seriously. I will tell everybody to avoid Suski Used Cars in Holly Like the plague. They are not Professionals.

Suski Used Cars Holly