Blake Fulenwider - Kingsville

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• February 15, 2014

Alex Shugart sold me a 2014 Ram 1500 and I'm very happy with my new truck. To tell you the truth, I had already made up my mind to buy a new truck fro...m another dealership in town. I had some time to kill so I thought I'd check out the Ram trucks. It was a great customer/salesman relationship and the price couldn't be matched by the other dealership, so I bought me a RAM TRUCK. By the way, my Aunt is the salesperson at the other dealership...Sorry Tia....I hope I'm still on your Christmas list...

February 1, 2016

All I can say is absolutely top notch service! You absolutely must give these guys a shot at your next car deal. Mike Fountaine is the boss, and he pe...rsonally worked out my deal. Eddie was my salesman and did a great job. I was impressed while dealing with both gentlemen over the phone, since I live in Corpus Christi. When I actually got to the dealership I was even more impressed. Mike was genuinely a great guy and was sincere in his thanking me for giving them a chance. What I really noticed was that all of the staff seemed genuinely happy to be there, and that speaks volumes about the management team. Give them a chance, your experience will beat out anything your used to with the big nation wide car lots.

May 13, 2014

Last Friday I went to go pick up my dodge from the service department of Blake Fulenwider in Kingsville and was floored when my card was declined. App...arently my bank has a limit on a business account and they would not raise my limit over the phone. There I was, just dropped off, no vehicle and I could not pay. I was stuck. The young lady behind the parts counter that just witnessed the whole debacle unfold said "I have to go to Wal-Mart to get plates for ____ birthday cake, I will take you to the bank also if you like" I believe her name is Vera. She took me in her personal car to the bank, waited for me to fuss at them and get cash, and take me back to the dealership. They whole time she called me Ma'am and refused to take any money from me for her troubles. I told her, I owe you big time-- she told me "it's no problem, it's my job Ma'am" We got back to the dealership, I paid and was out of there AND my truck AC was fixed. I am very impressed with the service department and super salesman Eddie Y. Eddie will get you the best deal on a great truck! I will definitely be back soon to by my next truck. Thank you for all that you do Blake Fulenwider Kingsville!!

February 10, 2014

I went into Blake Fulenwider trying to get out of my car and into a truck. Jessica made it happen! Ended up driving out in a brand new Ram 1500 and th...e entire family loves it. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming and everything was handled in a hassle-free way. I would definitely recommend Blake Fulenwider and look for Jessica as your saleswoman.

February 7, 2014

I have been looking for a used truck and one I can look at when I return state side, this dealership was so helpful that I have already planed, select...ed and ready to get the truck I want, but with the understanding that with the time before that it my be sold but they will keep looking for me and keeping me updated on new used stock as they come in..

February 5, 2014

Recently purchased a a Chrysler 300 from your dealership. Alex Shugart was the salesperson. Alex was friendly and professional, was not pushy (i hate ...pushy salespeople) answered all my questions, was able to secure a good deal for us, (he made us an offer we couldnt refuse) he was a great help when a few weeks after purchase it was discovered that the windshiled washer pump wasnt working, he directed us on how to get it fixed. due to having to order parts the car was going to have to remain there for a few days. Alex was able to secure us a loaner vehicle to use. ( I was hoping for a challenger LOL ) Also the service person I believe his name was Troy was a great help and made it a point to put a high prioroity on my repairs. Im the type that doesnt like salespeople and usually have problems with service people. But with the attitudes and demeanor of Alex, Troy, and the rest of the staff that I dealt with, was actually a pleasure, I know your business is about making money, but a good attitude goes a long way to being successful, Thanks again for a good experience with your dealership.

February 5, 2014

We love our 2012 Dodge Challenger. We recommend to ask for Marilyn Mayor, she's awesome & will work till she finds the best deal that fits your needs!...I totally recommend going to.Blake Fulenwider!

February 4, 2014

I WAS A LITTLE DOWN AND THE SALESMAN TOLD ME TO GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND HE WILL HELP ME OUT SO I WENT WE WALKED AROUND TO SEE THE VEHICLE I WANTED ST...ARTED DOING PAPERWORK AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALEX SHUGART GAVE ME AND WAS NOT TRYING TO PUT ANOTHER CAR ON ME AS MOST DEALERSHIPS DO GREAT JOB ALEX SHUGART I WILL DEFINTLY RECCOMEND YOU TO MY FRIENDS

February 4, 2014

Great service and most of all great Deal Thanks Alex Shugart. This is the place to buy a good and dependable truck or car… I just bought a 3500 ram an...d I enjoy it again thanks Blake Fulenwider… I hope whoever reads this try’s this dealership and talks to Alex Shugart…. Thanks Blake Fulenwider

October 31, 2013

Blake Fulenwider is such an awesome car dealership. My sales person was Jessica Hernandez and let me start off saying she's amazing! She works so hard... to get you in a vehicle you want and is very dedicated to get you in something you feel comfortable in. She isn't pushy or rude like most salesman's and listens to what you want. I definitely recommend this car dealership and Jessica Hernandez, if you're out looking for a new or used vehicle. I'm so glad I took my business there and so grateful that they really helped us out! I can't see us buying from another dealership ever again!

Blake Fulenwider - Kingsville