South Tacoma Mazda Outlet

4.0
  • Outstanding

I never been through such a smooth process in purchasing a vehicle. I would like to thank Adrian, the car salesman, no pressure, no haggling. Adrian was straight up truthful, honest and knowledgeable on getting me the best car for my investment money. Also, I would like to thank Calvin the financial officer who worked endlessly to get the best possible low interest rate for me. I'm a loyal guy to people who treat me right. I'm definitely gonna come back here for my next car purchase. Thanks you Adrian and Calvin very much for your professionalism.

• Dealer didn't really try

Emailed dealer that I was interested in their used vehicle inventory. .particularly a 370Z. ..salesman promptly called within minutes. ..his information was incomplete on website and the information he did provide did not match the seller description. ..price was higher than vehicle worth. ..sales didn't really attempt to have much interest in my business. Traveled 50 miles more to a dealership that valued my business. Traveled there and bought a similar 370z that day.