Hertz Car Sales Rock Hill

46 reviews

June 27, 2015

We liked the no haggle buying process. There were no high pressure sales tactics. Al and Ty were very professional, friendly, and helpful. We would encourage... anyone to check with this dealership if you are in the market for a vehicle that looks new but without the new car price.

June 25, 2015

I came to Hertz to buy a car because they were highly recommended by my credit union. I understand why because the service and quality are excellent. I... was looking for a specific size vehicle and they went out of their way to help us find just the perfect fit. Now I am leaving happy with the perfect vehicle for my family.

June 20, 2015

Very thorough and friendly. Made sure all of my questions were answered and that all of my options were explained. Gary made the process easy.

June 20, 2015

No haggle. Purchase process very straightforward. Gary & Ty were very open, honest & friendly. Didn't feel pressured, no hidden gimmicks. Quality of the... car was better than expected. Made the 100 mile drive worth the effort for the deal on this car. Very nice selection.

May 21, 2015

Buying a car, no matter how you do it, is almost always stressful. I had picked out a car that I wanted from this dealership, and while all the initial... work was stress-free, I was still waiting for the "other shoe to drop". I went back to Hertz Car Sales, Rock Hill, to finalize the deal and bring home the car, and the experience just continued to be the best car-buying experience I have ever had. The guys I dealt with, Gary and Ty, were friendly, helpful, and never pressured me to buy, or to buy anything more than I needed! I left with my dream car, and the certainty that the next time I need a car, I will buy it at Hertz! I am also going to steer my friends to this dealership.

March 16, 2015

I was looking for a used Tahoe, and came across one at this Hertz dealership. I gave them a call, and Al said he would help me out when I got there. It... was a great experience working with Al. He wasn't pushy, and just wanted to make sure I liked the car. He was informative and eased most of my concerns with buying a rental car. I was able to get a great rate for financing through them, and I was in out of there in no time with my Tahoe. Overall Great Experience.

November 15, 2014

After several phone calls and conversations with Haus, driving 2 hours, he made the purchasing experience very personable and as simplistic as possible.... The price was a couple thousand below other competitors. We were concerned about the two hour drive being worthwhile. It was everything that we could have asked for. The General Manager delayed the process as we waited his arrival to complete paperwork. HAUS made the delay as enjoyable as possible. HATS off to HAUS at HERTZ!!! We'll definitely be returning for more business.

November 13, 2014

Jeanine was very helpful from the first time we walked in until now, well after we made the purchase.... We saw the car on line, However, it was not available... yet. She kept us posted as a few minor repairs were made to the vehicle. We were able to be there as the car became available. Excellent price on a nice little Honda. I will go back when I buy my next car.

November 9, 2014

customer service was excellent. Got the car I wanted at a great price and in a timely manner.

November 2, 2014

Bought a used car here at much lower price than I was able to find anywhere else for the same year and number of miles.