Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Very friendly and quick

Completed service quicker then they said would be done.

• I was told the mechanic was top notch

I went into the dealership because my air conditioner stopped working. I was told a top mechanic would be serving my vehicle. I then was told the whol...e system needed to be replaced for 5 to 6 thousand dollars. So I left and me and my husband (along with youtube) went to work. Turns out someone switched my fuse to the air for a much smaller amp and a bare wire was hitting my oil pan shorting out my system turns out the very expensive mechanic was wrong. Not sure if it was done on purpose but you think that they would have caught this I surely did. $2.50 fuse wow big savings for me.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like to speak with you about the details of your frustration. Please contact us at your c...onvenience so we can address any concerns you have. We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you. Sincerely, The Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac Team

• WATCH OUT

During the past two years, I have bought 2 cars and two trucks from Earnhardt Dodge. I was treated very fairly. I decided that I wanted to trade one o...f them for a new Cadillac. Both times I looked at the website and found the car I wanted . When I went to make a deal, they tried to pull a bait and switch on me. Needless to say I didn't fall for it and won't try again.

Thank you for your response and the opportunity to work with you. In this particular case, you brought in an advertised price on a specific vehicle t...hat we agreed to honor and still will if you are interested. Unfortunately, we cannot match that price on another vehicle as this vehicle was a demo and had special incentives that are not available on any other vehicle. Advertised specials on specific vehicles are limited to those vehicles and cannot be applied to all vehicles in stock. Please let me know if you have any more questions or if you would like to discuss this any further. Again, thank you for the opportunity.

• Awesome buying experience

We started looking for a new Cadillac a few months ago. Our lease was coming due and Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac was the only dealer in the Valley to ...have any specials listed on their website. The other stores just didn't seem to be trying very hard. I initially contacted the dealership in July and due to unforeseen circumstances had to put things off for a bit. When I checked back in with the salesperson, Luke Salscheider, he was very courteous and helpful. Due to my travel schedule , it took a about a week of back and forth with emails and phone calls, but throughout the whole process Luke was extremely patient. The day before we had delivery scheduled, I asked Luke to have everything ready to minimize our time at the dealership. Just as I requested, all of the paperwork was ready along with the car and we were in and out in a little over an hour. I fully expected it to take closer to two. If you're looking to buy or lease a new Cadillac I highly recommend Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac and Luke Salscheider.

• Not the best dealership I've worked with

I was shopping for a car and this dealership had what I thought was the perfect buy. When we agreeed on a price I then found out there was 1200 in dea...lership fees I previously did not know about included a fee because they like to retint their cars. We went back a forth on the price and was still 800 apart from a deal. I was informed that lowering it anymore would be losing money for the dealership and they could sell it at an auction for more. It wasn't rude customer service st all, but it was far from pleasant. After deciding to keep looking the very next day they dropped the car 1000 online.

Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac always strives for 100 customer satisfaction. In this particular case, with the reconditioning costs including safety ins...pections, emissions, detail, tint and needed service we were not able to come lower the price in order to meet customers price level. Unfortunately there is tax, title and license that we cannot do anything about. Please continue to view our website at chandlercadillac.com and let us know if we can be of assistance.

• Looking for a Kia

Good place to shop, not far from where we live. We like to go to Phoenix, nice salesmen.

• Excellent Experience

Awesome experience! I can't think of one thing the service department could have done better. The loaner vehicle was perfect and the service was exce...llent. I actually enjoyed the whole day. Good job!

• Customer

Even at their closing time on the weekend, they were concerned about assisting me with my car issue. They even came to my home and replaced my battery.... Very prompt and courteous service. I will call on them for any future service.

• New purchase

I am new to Arizona having just moved here from Illinois. My vehicle was due for an oil change and I selected Ernhardt Chandler Cadillac to do the ser...vice. Everyone from Service department to the sales staff was friendly courteous and helpful. Although I did not come into the dealership with the intentions of purchasing a new vehicle, I have had an interest in the XT5 five since Cadilac first announced it. I took the opportunity to test drive the vehicle with the sales staff and then return to service department to pick up my vehicle. At no time did the sales staff put any pressure on me to purchase or stay the sales area Any longer than II wanted to. After I pick up my vehicle I decided to return to the sales area and explore the purchase of the new XT5. The sales staff was informative without applying any pressure and help guide me through the purchase of the new vehicle.

• Cadillac purchase

The service was great and the sales person was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a really good experience.

Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac