Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac

• Very friendly and quick

Completed service quicker then they said would be done.

Completed service quicker then they said would be done.

• Customer

Even at their closing time on the weekend, they were concerned about assisting me with my car issue. They even came to my home and replaced my battery. Very prompt and courteous service. I will call on them for any future service.

• New purchase

I am new to Arizona having just moved here from Illinois. My vehicle was due for an oil change and I selected Ernhardt Chandler Cadillac to do the service. Everyone from Service department to the sales staff was friendly courteous and helpful. Although I did not come into the dealership with the intentions of purchasing a new vehicle, I have had an interest in the XT5 five since Cadilac first announced it. I took the opportunity to test drive the vehicle with the sales staff and then return to service department to pick up my vehicle. At no time did the sales staff put any pressure on me to purchase or stay the sales area Any longer than II wanted to. After I pick up my vehicle I decided to return to the sales area and explore the purchase of the new XT5. The sales staff was informative without applying any pressure and help guide me through the purchase of the new vehicle.

• Cadillac purchase

The service was great and the sales person was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a really good experience.

• Appointments & Scheduling

Initial appointment made online via chat, however the young lady who that assisted me scheduled me for repairs on a Saturday. A little frustrating to arrive at appointment to learn repairs could not be completed as scheduled. Staff directly at the dealership very apologetic and assisted me with rescheduling. Very pleased with customer service from direct location. Online customer service require more education on scheduling.

• Great Service

I was greeted by a service staff member immediately upon arrival. This made me feel welcomed and valued as a customer. Curtis was very professional and helpful. I have dealt with several service department and not one have I walked away saying that was a good experience. Leaving there I was beyond satisfied. My husband pick my truck up and he was beyond impressed also. Everything was properly fixed and my truck was nice and clean. We will definitely be back for all of our service and future buying needs. VERY IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!

• Service Was Excellent

There was an issue with my OnStar antennae. It was repaired quickly and other maintenance done during same visit.

• Warranty Work.

I had to take my SRX in for a "Loose screw" rolling around in the dash. They had to completely tear apart the dash. They had my car for 10 days, all the while I had a brand new XTS as a loaner. The service dept kept me informed of the progress, made sure they gave me the estimated completed date and listened to my concerns,.

• Not What I'm Accustomed To

My two issues are as follows: 1. Coming from my previous GMC, Buick dealer in CT I was accustomed to my vehicle being washed after service and here you obviously don't perform that service for the customer. 2. Green marker was left on the windshield that the washer fluid would not remove. It appeared to be a time.

• Excellent Service Deartment

Literally in the 50 years I have owned vehicles this is the first Service person I totally trust. He save me $900 on one visit alone!