(4.9) 285 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

285 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn from DealerRater.com
  • Fantastic Sales Experience
    July 3, 2013

Been buying cars for many years and have been dealing with Chris Chelemengos for the past 5 vehicles. A knowledgable, honest and great to deal with. I... would highly recommend going to Kunes and asking for Chris.

Thanks for your review - welcome to the Kunes Family & we look forward to seeing you soon.

• Excellent!
    February 19, 2018

Great dealership and excellent service! Everyone I worked with was very friendly and courteous! Will definitely come back in the future! Great JoB Ku...nes Country!!

Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn

Vio, we really appreciate your positive review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during... your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

• Excellent service
    February 18, 2018

Lana was great. Not pushy like other dealerships. Understands everyday things happen. I would recommend anybody to go see her! She listens to your nee...ds!

Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn

Jnl92, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

• Joan orr
    February 18, 2018

Dealt with Lana Marjanovic. What an amazing person. I was in desperate need of a vehicle. I did not purchase what I really wanted, but did purchase ...a vehicle I never dreamed I could own.

Joan Orr, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• New car purchase
    February 7, 2018

We worked with Mike T & Brian S to find our new family vehicle!!! They knew what we had in mind and found us the perfect vehicle, got an amazing payme...nt rate and interest rate!!! Would definitely return!!! Thanks so much guys!!!

Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Jammers0923, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyo...nd your expectations!

• Used car buyer
    February 2, 2018

Darrin Smith was a great asset to help me find the car I wanted at a great deal. This is my second car I've bought from him and will buy my next one t...here also.

Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn

Used Car Buyer, thank you so much for your high rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Used car shoper
    February 2, 2018

Hi Lance Branaman, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn. We're happy we could meet y...our expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn!

• Bad Credit and History made EASY!
    January 29, 2018

We are going through a hard credit period and needed to get better payments while having good safe vehicles. We worked with Lana, and she worked hard ...to find us exactly what we wanted and needed. Lana worked hard with Lauren in Special Finance to make things happen. They always kept me in the loop and made things go so smooth. We traveled 2.5 hours one way just to work with these wonderful people and company. Lana would return my emails at all hours, not just when she was scheduled. We walked out with two vehicles!!

Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn

Coates, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn! Our... team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

• Bad Credit Made Easy
    January 29, 2018

Hi Coates! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

• Review of buying used Ford Edge 2008
    January 7, 2018

Bill E is from my. Church when his wife heard I needed another car , she referred Bill to me. The very next morning Bill called me with s fantastic de...al. I drive out thst afternoon and met with Ben. I was very nervous and sitting right there in the show room, he held my hands and prayed with me. This really put me at ease. While waiting on the paperwork Ben explained how the owner is a Christian we discussed my granddaughter situation which he put her name in his prayer journal. This was a confidence building. My Edge is great. Bill gave me an incredible experience.

Hi Marida Trivalod, thank you so much for your positive comments about Kunes Country Chevrolet GMC Buick of Elkhorn! Your recommendation means so much... to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

1350 Hwy 67 S Elkhorn, WI 53121