AutoNation Mazda Mitsubishi Spokane

• They get the service done right - the 1st time!!

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

A comfortable environment is offered-up at the Service Dept for the delivery of your vehicle. The caliber of Service Personnel that I came in contact with was well above average (in my experience, elsewhere). Special Thanks to Dave Williams - Customer Care Manager! Despite a long laundry-list of required service and "postponed-by-me" maintenance; the AutoNation Service Department took-on the challenge head-on and generally met their original "completion-of-work" timing-target. Bravo AutoNation Mazda Mitsubishi - Spokane Valley, WA!

• Awkward Experience

This was a strange attempt to buy a car. We had been in contact with a female saleswoman but when we arrived we were told she was with clients, even though we had an appointment to meet her and test drive a car. The salesman we were put with offended us from the moment we met, and didn't seem to know what was going on. The car we went to test drive was dangled under our noses only to be sold before we could test drive it. Then the second option in that type of vehicle was no where to be found. We literally got driven around the dealer lot by the salesman for 15 minutes to look for this infamous vehicle that had been sold days earlier. Third strike came when the salesman tried to get us into a vehicle that did not match what we were looking for. We left irritated and feeling as though our time was completely wasted. Not sure what type of operation they have going on out there at AutoNation but we were not thrilled with our experience.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. Please call our General Manager directly at (509) 703-6561 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Appleway Mazda Spokane Valley

We were kept informed while our car was being repaired, I couldn't ask for more.

• They get the service done right - the 1st time!!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Excellent Service and a Great Deal

I had a great experience purchasing my new Mazda6. After spending a long time searching for the perfect car, that was what I had settled on. It took awhile to get myself to go into the dealership because from previous experiences, I was aware of how pushy car salesman can be. When I got to the dealership, I walked around to find the car and a saleswoman, Liz, came to help me out. She walked me to the car and talked with me about it and then showed me the inside and the features. I loved the car and we took it out for a test drive. When we got back, we went into the office to start paperwork to find what my payment would be and unfortunately it was a little high for my budget. She worked with another salesman there named Stan to try to get it to work out for me and after pulling all the strings they could, I had to walk away realizing I had wanted to much car for the amount I could pay. The next morning, I was contacted by Stan and he said he had worked it out to get my payments where I wanted them to be. I went down to the dealership that afternoon and looking at the paperwork, I realized they had really gone above and beyond to get me top dollar for my trade in so I could afford the car. Unfortunately, Liz wasnt there that day to help finish out the process but they had another saleswoman, Kailynn there to help me out as soon as I walked in the door. While waiting for financing, she sat with me and talked with me more about the car. It took awhile because there were other people ahead of me in line who haf just bought cars as well. It was really nice of her to sit with me the whole time. Selling cars is a competitive business, so the fact that she sat with me instead of leaving me by myself to wait so she could go out and make another sale showed excellent customer service on her part. I worked with Brad in the financing department to get all my papers signed quick and easy and that night I was able to drive away in my 2014 Mazda6. The car is amazing, I got a great deal, and I am very happy with my experience purchasing my car from Autonation Mazda. I highly suggest to go there if you are in the market for a vehicle.

• Great service

I knew what car I wanted but it was at another dealer. Kale contacted this dealership and has the car ready for us at our appointment a few days later. It was the easiest auto purchase I have ever experienced.

• Knowledgeable and accommodating.

Our experience was just what we expected from quality professionals. They listened to our wishes and didn't attempt to sway our plans. They offered valuable information about similar vehicles made by other companies, and when we wanted a day to think things over, they were understanding and patient.

• Perfect car for me!!

My salesman had a no pressure approach which I appreciated. I bought a new Mazda 3 and the cars amazing! It drives great and I love all of the safety features. Will be shopping Auto Nation in the future!

• Great experience!

I'm a single mom and buying a car by myself was very uncomfortable I did a lot of research and narrowed it down to a couple of cars I was interested. The Mazda was my top choice. The dealership and associates were very attentive. They called to make and confirm appointments, Jenna really listened to my car needs and tried to find just the right car for me. They were very thorough explaining all the details of each car and when I decided on one she went through all the features and even helped me set up my phone with the Bluetooth before I drove it off the lot! She even followed me home with the car to deliver it! They went above and beyond. I'm very happy.

• Great Service!

Customer service was good, and it did not take long for my vehicle to be inspected...I was able to pick it up within the same day, which was great!