Bob Rohrman Kia

New Used Service

4.2
25 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Rohrman Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Kia Experience to Remember

Buying cars has never been an enjoyable moment for me. Especially being a single mom and female. I always feel like a target. I have to say it was not... like that at all at Kia. Kelsey Griffith, a very nice young lady, was eager to make me happy and meet my needs to the best of her abilities. She went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted in my Kia vehicle. I drove off the lot in a sporty 2014 White Sportage. Everything I wanted and a little more. It was nice leaving that mini van behind as the trade in. Now I am rolling in style. It truly was a nice experience and it started from the time I walked in to the time I left. She was very knowledgeable and helped me find the vehicle to suit my needs. Thanks Kelsey and the Kia staff. They were Grade A.

We are glad you had a great car buying experience, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• friendly helpful

Everyone was nice and helpful. Very patient took their time answered all of my questions and worked with me to get me a car. Service was great when my... car would not start

• getting new car

Loretta and young men wonderful for putting up with this crancky old woman/Hey if I wasn't happy I wouldn't have bought the car.

• transmission service

Friendly and willing to answer questions about needed services. Prompt. Very pleasant waiting room. Willing to change previously scheduled maintena...nce to an earlier date. I have taken my cars to only 4 different car service businesses in the past 20 years, and this Kia service center is definitely the best.

• Great service

Called service department with details of my car issues. They told me to bring it right in. A few hours later they called and said it was ready.

Overall Experience

• oil change and tire rotation

fast friendly and quality service. what more can you ask for. have purchased or leased many cars and trucks from Bob Rohrman and have always been very... satisfied with the vehicles and service.

• Service Needs

My wife got news that her sister in Shreveport La. was much worse (cancer) and now had fluid around her heart. I stopped in the service department to ...see if it was possible to get any portion of the 15000 mile check done as I had 16500 on the car. The service writer explained the service and two mechanics agreed to complete the service required. They all went out of their way to make us feel at home and to ensure us if they could do anything else for us. The car was cleaned after all the service work and paper work completed in less than one hour. They gave me the 10% off even though I had not brought the card with us. The car ran better than when I brought it in and we headed to Shreveport latter that day. My wife and I can not say enough to praise everyone in the service department. God Bless them all Tom and Jane Packard

• Recall trip

I was pleased with the service. The service manager was really nice and informative. What he told me happened. Plus the additional things done to the ...car were appreciated.

• Oil changes

I have purchased my last (3) cars from Bob Rohrman-all Kias and have had nothing but wonderful luck with the vehicles and the service.

• great experience

I must say I was a little skeptical with the price they had advertised. But much to my surprise there was no games and overall I thought they were awe...some. I would recommend anyone thanks Brady for putting up with my mom and thanks to the younger guy who I think is in charge at the front desk Tim for not playing games and getting me a better interest rate than 3 dealers I had visited.

Bob Rohrman Kia