Hertz Car Sales Philadelphia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 214 reviews

• January 18, 2016

I visited their website and submitted a credit application online. I was contacted quickly by Ashley Casselle who was very helpful and understood my c...redit situation and was happy to help me out. She gave me great service and explained the process in depth. We set an appointment for me to come in and test drive a 2014 Toyota Camry and things were done quickly and efficiently from the test drive to the final purchase. She assisted me with instructions to expedite the process such as adding insurance. It's been about 2 months since I've had my car and I love it and everything is going well. If you are looking for a vehicle and great service I strongly recommend seeing Ashely Casselle at Hertz on Essington Avenue.

January 9, 2018

I purchased a car from this lot and it was a much easier process than I thought. From the time that I showed interest to the time that I left the lot ...my questions were answered timely and my time was well spent. Loreal was a huge help in the car buying process and her customer service is unmatched. As a first time car buyer I was welcomed and treated with the best intentions.

September 4, 2017

Great experience with Loreal at Hertz! She helped me so much and was not pushy or aggressive in the process. I highly recommend to go to her to buy a ...car.

August 17, 2017

My wife and I went to buy a used vehicle, had no pressure from any sales people, took all the time we wanted to look around the lot at their vehicles... and there was a lot to choose from you could also check them out on their website . Ashley was very helpful and told us take all the time we needed and let her know if we had any questions. After we decided on what we wanted we were driving in home the next day very satisfied thanks to Ashley Jay and Preston

May 8, 2017

Had a great experience with purchasing my first car! The process was quick and easy! I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to stop down H...ertz! Ask for Loreal if you're going to stop in, she was great and made the process so much easier! The staff was really nice and made everyone feel comfortable and also gave out great advice when looking into different vechicles! I'll be back in the future!

April 27, 2017

Loreal helped me & she was great at getting me what I wanted! The whole process was easy for me because I went in with my pre approval. I will definit...ely be recommending this dealer !

April 19, 2017

Just wanted to thank Loreal for all her time and her over abundance of patience through our process of buying our new car. Loreal was most kind, answ...ered all of our questions and made us feel like family. Thanks again Loreal!! Happy faces today!!!

April 12, 2017

I recently purchased a 2016 Kia Soul from Hertz car sales Philadelphia/Airport. My experience with Loreal , my salesperson, was a pleasure. Loreal's... experience made it easy to buy a car , she answered all of my questions and when she didn't know the answer she found out the answer and got back to me . Best of all , after I purchased the car she called me to make sure everything was ok.

February 25, 2017

I was so pleased with my first experience with Hertz Car Sales last year, I dashed back this year when unfortunate circumstances dictated a return ear...lier than I expected (my first Hertz car was totaled, rear-ended by an inattentive driver). From salesperson Loreal Jefferson, to document and process manager Preston Schrader, to the no-hassle price policy, to the plentiful inventory selection, the people and process made Hertz Car Sales a very easy company with which to do business. Thanks for getting me back on the road again!

February 22, 2017

Easiest experience shopping for a car. We told Leoreal what kind of car we wanted, and she helped us narrow down our top three. We checked them out an...d test drove them. Our trade in was appraised in no time. All staff were friendly and professional. Very understanding, and answered all of our questions from gap insurance to maintenance plans. Definitely recommend...cars are priced great, and only a few years old.