• 2003 Chevrolet Silverado

My husband Chris Hilliker are very pleased with Central 1 Auto Brokers customer services and appreciate all help they have given us. We bought from them 2003 Chevrolet Silverado it is a nice truck. Thank you Central 1.

• Terrific Trade-In

Had a few items along the way (my issues) and they made everything simple and easy. Highly recommend. My advice to people with bad reviews - Talk to them.

• Terrific Trade-In

Traded in a Honda Pilot for a mini van. Mini van had dent in bumper as well as a few items needed done (just to my liking). The guys had everything done and were completely understanding of my situation. They made an easy buying experience and kept their promises. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Great Service

Great service and flexible with payment arrangements. Highly recommended dealership.

• Car Buyers Beware

I bought a Ford Mustang from them. They did not have the car title when I pay cash for the car in person. They promise they would mail me the car title and they have yet to do it. My temporary car tags are about to expired. I have been calling them every other day and they still giving me some lame excuse saying they are looking for the car title. Now I am stuck figuring out what to do next. So car buyers beware at this dealership.

• Central 1 Auto Brokers

They were very friendly and honest about the vehicle

They were very friendly and honest about the vehicle

• Excellent experience, straightforward, honest

The folks at Central 1 were straight forward, honest and easy to deal with from the start. The sale transaction was smooth and I got a great car at a great value. I would highly recommend doing business here if you are looking for a quality used vehicle without the hassle and runaround so common at most dealers.

• Great Place

Even though my dad is alittle out there, he made a good choice coming here to purchase a car.

• Awesomeness!!!!!

Very friendly customer service and very helpful. I'm in love with my new car!!!!

• Awesome place to buy A car

We bought 2 vechile both great they worked with us on price amd what we were looking for.buying process 5 stars facilities