Average based on 3 reviews
  • Great to deal with!

Bought a car ended up having some trouble that couldn't be foreseen and went back to JC and he gave me all my money back. Nice guy!

• nice doing business with these people

After looking in Ct for a small 4x4 for my daughter's first car and not finding anything that suited us, we headed out to Rhode island and stopped at this dealership...the owner was cordial and very helpful trying to fulfill our specific needs. He was honest with us and presented us with a great Jeep liberty in wonderful running condition not to mention was in great shape...few minor things wrong but he and his very nice staff of mechanics took care of them. Easy from start to finish and never boring here with their special blend of comic relief....We also received a 6 month warranty for this car. Great doing business with these people. Would definitely recommend

• Awesome guys!

I bought a car with them. Week later I came back because the sunroof was leaking. They replaced the whole assembly and roof lining with no charge. I mean they could have just done a quick fix but they didn't. Very polite and committed people.Thanks Will and JC!