Texas Motor 4mative Auto

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

June 19, 2013

I came in with a budget in mind, and they were able to help me find a car that would fit both my budget and my safety standards. My infinity m35 has b...een a breeze to drive. The salesmen are so helpful and very nice to deal with! I will be back for my next car for sure!!

June 4, 2013

Perfect experience from beginning to end. Rashad helped me find my Nissan Altima, got me approved very easily even though my credit situation was less... than perfect. They also made sure the car was safe to drive and ready to go when I came to pay my down payment! Definitely will be back next time myself or a family member is looking for a car!

May 31, 2013

My experience with Texas Motors 4matic auto was great! They were the the best and went beyond to help me get the best deal. Best personality ever!! Re...ally made my visit smooth and fun, very professional and very helpful. Such excellent service!

May 25, 2013

everything is good till you pay. then they won't care. i bought a car from them and on my first day after i paid them, i had check engine light on. ca...lled them and they say we will call you back. still waiting for them to call me and nothing happened.

Texas Motor 4mative Auto