• bought a new car

the salesmen were very helpful with all my questions and found me the car i wanted :)

• great inventory and service

They had great inventory staff is professional there are professionals

They had great inventory staff is professional there are professionals

• Kia Sportage

We bought a car in Roseville. I've purchased many cars and have always dreaded dealing with the sales person and the closer. Never happened here! We loved Reggie and dealt with him the entire time. I have a Touareg that is getting old. :( I've decided to keep it for work and buy a Niro from Reggie next year)

• Made a Great Choice

Hesan was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient during the whole process. Antonio, who I believe was the manager was great as well. I'd definitely recommend friends and family!

• Great Buying Experience

Hasem did a wonderful job of answering our many questions, and demonstrating all the new tech features we were interested in seeing. He was patient, polite, and very knowledgeable. We returned the following day for a test drive. Hasem and his manager, Loren, were again very helpful. We very much appreciated not being pressured into anything. And, after one week of owning the new 2016 Kia Sedona SXL we are very pleased with our new vehicle. No regrets.

• Roseville Kia

Great service and wonderful workers. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• roseville kia

Buying my Kia was the best experience I have had in a long time Everyone was amazing from the moment I walked onto the lot until the time I drove away in my new car Thank you I tell everyone how wonderful you are

• Roseville Kia

Great place great service. Loved working with George Salib. He explained a lot about the Kia Soul to me.

• Kia Sportage

I new what I wanted and they did not turn a car buying experience into a circus act. In and out of there in two hours fair price nice staff.

• Very happy customer!

I can honestly say that in 31 years of buying new cars (including two different Kia dealers previously) I've never had such a good experience at a dealer. Having visited another dealer two weeks prior and having a horrible time, I was dreading my visit on Friday. I wasn't in the mood to play the negotiation game, so I told Rigel up front what I was looking to spend, what I could pay monthly and what I needed included in that payment, prepared to walk away from another dealer when I got the hard sell. I went in to look at a certified pre-owned vehicle, thinking that was what I could afford for the budget I had and Rigel never once argued with me, never tried to get me to increase my amount and managed to come within $21.00 of the payment I said I wanted on the NEW car Rigel showed me. I got what I wanted for my trade in Kia, stayed in budget, got the payment I wanted with the gap coverage, extended warranty and service plan all included in that payment and made it out of there in 3 1/2 hours. Thanks to Rigel for making it a great experience!