• Great Service from Ed

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

• Malibu

Sam was very friendly. He answered all of my questions, and concerns about the vehicle. The process was smooth and swift.

• New Vehicle Purchase

Very helpful and motivated seller. Walked me through the whole process with constant updates on the progress of my purchase. Went in for an oil change and walked out with a new vehicle. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure I left as a satisfied customer. Special thanks to Logan and the entire sales team.

• Great

Great people. Good customer service nicely spoken and really helpful in making sure you get the right car before you drive off the lot.

Hi Tiana, thank you for your positive review and it was a pleasure to work with you! Thanks again, please let us know if we can help you any further.

• Dissatisfied Customer

Was called by the sales team saying that they could make me a great deal on a new truck. That part is true, they made me a great deal on my truck. that's where the great ended. Part of my deal was to have spray bed liner, rails and my old bed cover reinstalled. Bed liner was completed, they attempted to put on second grade rails on my truck until I stopped them, when I asked where by bed cover was, they said it was still on my old truck at the body shop. When actuality they sold my truck with the bed cover on it. They then delayed over a week before they ordered a new cover for me without me approving which on they ordered. I am still waiting for my cover. The sales person was and still is non-responsive and the management team has yet to call me back.

• brian blencoe

Your Store had very polite,generous! We went to other dealers, Marty Bloomberg, Kristina, all helpful above and beyond

Hi Brian, thank you for your positive review and for working with Marty and Kristina. Please let us know if we can do anything more.

• Cannot recommend

Inquired after a vehicle. Heard back fairly quickly that it had been sold. Since then dropped by to take a look at a newly listed pickup truck, which they didn't actually have. They attempted to switch me to other, less capable vehicles they had on their lot that I wasn't interested in (and I stated that repeatedly). I ended up walking out, and since then have been constantly email spammed and phone harassed by this dealer. Cannot recommend.

• Routine Service

Excellent customer support. Service was done in a timely manner with no problems.

Hi Douglas, thank you for your service review, these guys don't get enough credit! We appreciate your support. Thanks again.

• Horrible Experience

I sent an application to Lending Tree to review refinancing options and soon thereafter received a call and text from “Mike” at Rock Chevrolet. Very personable and assured me that they could find me options for trading in my car and finding something better than refinancing. After several texts and telephone discussions, I decided to make the hour trip to Rock Chevy on a Friday night with my family to determine options. I brought all of the paperwork requested. Upon arrival, we were not met by “Cody” as was promised, but instead, “Cody” referred us to another sales person - “Timothy” who was not familiar at all with the discussions that I had had with “Mike” nor the general information he had shared prompting the visit. The customer service from Timothy was horrible. Not only was he not personable at all to my family, but in the entire 2 hours that we spent at the dealership, not a SINGLE car was shown to us. NOTHING. All that was done was a bunch of number crunching and waiting . . . only to be told that I would receive a call the next day since the banks were closed. Admittedly, I was upside down on my car, however, nothing was done during this entire experience to make it apparent that Rock Chevy was remotely interested in working with us. I sent a text to “Mike” the following day which received absolutely NO response. The customer service we received was both insulting and unprofessional I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

• honest

very friendly and honest. great experience. it was a fast process

Hi Steve, just wanted to thank you for your feedback and say that we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can do anything more for you.

very friendly and honest. great experience. it was a fast process