New 866-921-6371 Dealer Website
Used 877-580-7115 Email Dealer
Service 877-402-7943

• Great Service from Ed

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

• Great

Great people. Good customer service nicely spoken and really helpful in making sure you get the right car before you drive off the lot.

Hi Tiana, thank you for your positive review and it was a pleasure to work with you! Thanks again, please let us know if we can help you any further.

• Dissatisfied Customer

Was called by the sales team saying that they could make me a great deal on a new truck. That part is true, they made me a great deal on my truck. that's where the great ended. Part of my deal was to have spray bed liner, rails and my old bed cover reinstalled. Bed liner was completed, they attempted to put on second grade rails on my truck until I stopped them, when I asked where by bed cover was, they said it was still on my old truck at the body shop. When actuality they sold my truck with the bed cover on it. They then delayed over a week before they ordered a new cover for me without me approving which on they ordered. I am still waiting for my cover. The sales person was and still is non-responsive and the management team has yet to call me back.

• brian blencoe

Your Store had very polite,generous! We went to other dealers, Marty Bloomberg, Kristina, all helpful above and beyond

Hi Brian, thank you for your positive review and for working with Marty and Kristina. Please let us know if we can do anything more.

• Cannot recommend

Inquired after a vehicle. Heard back fairly quickly that it had been sold. Since then dropped by to take a look at a newly listed pickup truck, which they didn't actually have. They attempted to switch me to other, less capable vehicles they had on their lot that I wasn't interested in (and I stated that repeatedly). I ended up walking out, and since then have been constantly email spammed and phone harassed by this dealer. Cannot recommend.

• Routine Service

Excellent customer support. Service was done in a timely manner with no problems.

Hi Douglas, thank you for your service review, these guys don't get enough credit! We appreciate your support. Thanks again.

• Horrible Experience

I sent an application to Lending Tree to review refinancing options and soon thereafter received a call and text from “Mike” at Rock Chevrolet. Very personable and assured me that they could find me options for trading in my car and finding something better than refinancing. After several texts and telephone discussions, I decided to make the hour trip to Rock Chevy on a Friday night with my family to determine options. I brought all of the paperwork requested. Upon arrival, we were not met by “Cody” as was promised, but instead, “Cody” referred us to another sales person - “Timothy” who was not familiar at all with the discussions that I had had with “Mike” nor the general information he had shared prompting the visit. The customer service from Timothy was horrible. Not only was he not personable at all to my family, but in the entire 2 hours that we spent at the dealership, not a SINGLE car was shown to us. NOTHING. All that was done was a bunch of number crunching and waiting . . . only to be told that I would receive a call the next day since the banks were closed. Admittedly, I was upside down on my car, however, nothing was done during this entire experience to make it apparent that Rock Chevy was remotely interested in working with us. I sent a text to “Mike” the following day which received absolutely NO response. The customer service we received was both insulting and unprofessional I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

• honest

very friendly and honest. great experience. it was a fast process

Hi Steve, just wanted to thank you for your feedback and say that we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can do anything more for you.

very friendly and honest. great experience. it was a fast process

• On the Fence

I was called regarding coming in for a car lower interest rate newer model. After speaking on the phone, was told 2014-2016 w/no money down to get a new (new used) malibu and was already approved since i was 1 month from paying off the first car bought via them. Get there was told sorry no, we cannot do that, not able to get approval unless you pay a down payment. A deal was worked out that did put me in a 2016 which i was told keep for a year then can come back and trade (regardless of credit or down) to what was promised.

Thank you for your feedback. The banks sometimes add requirements for loan approvals based on a number of different criteria and unfortunately we are unable to do anything except provide what they ask. We're glad it ended up working out and in a year, we will get you taken care of again!

• Disappointment!

We appreciate your feedback about your experience and have shared this with our team and are using it for training purposes in our call center.

Was initially excited once I expressed interest in a car and got an immediate call back within 20 minutes. I was told it was available. Drove 40 miles from the city within 2hours to see the car that was sold "yesterday". Would have been nice to have a heads up! It appears the teenage sales people don't communicate with one another. I sat and waited 20 minutes while the salesman was on his phone texting. I was told they would look for another car in my price range. The floor manager came over without the salesman to tell me they had nothing else comparable. If you check cars.com there are supposedly plenty. Even my teenager who has worked in customer service could not believe the lack of professionalism! I'd hate to think in this day and age there was a bias but it certainly felt that way. Don't waste your time!