(3.6) 215 reviews

New Used Service

3.6
215 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rock Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service from Ed

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the... after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

• The Rock Chevrolet of Grayslake, Illinois

Edwin was great!! Got the cart I needed for work!!! Thanks Rock Chevrolet of Greayslake!!!

• Great service

SAM Zayed was excellent and went above and beyond to help me ,,, he???s a great salesman ???????????? I would highly recommend him to everyone! Excell...ent ??

• New car purchase

Great service, affordable, and professional. I would highly recommend purchasing a new vehicle from Brett Ashmus and Rock Chevrolet in Grayslake, IL. ...I love my new 2014 Volkswagen Passat

• Great experience!

Great customer service. Brett and Jajuan assisted me with my car. At first the car I wanted was set for me but the gentlemen brought out another and I... fell in love with it. I recommend Rock Chevrolet in Grayslake for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The vehicle was brand new, washed and prepared. The dealership also filled the tank before I left!

• Excellence

Thank you to Chad muholland and Bret. For the great service. And attention to detail. They did a great job walking us through the process of buying... a new car.

• Shady

Was casually browsing cars for replacing my lease in the spring. Was told that they would be able to take my lease in on trade and get me where I want...ed to be financially. I was concerned they wouldn???t and confronted that concern to the salesman. He reassured me it would be no problem. Submitted a finance application. Sure enough came back and was 2-300 over where I wanted to be payment wise and told me exactly what I expressed to the salesman. These people are shady and will do whatever it takes to try and get you into something out of your budget. I did not buy a vehicle and would not recommend anyone going here.

• Buying a new car.

Thanks to Sales Person Sam Zayed for understanding my situation and listening to my needs. Thanks to the manager who reminding the Banks that I was a... Veteran that served my country and deserved the best possible deal and finally thanks for the raffle and the 32 inch TV that I win in the Raffle... Happy Holidays...

Rock Chevrolet

Thank you Rickie! It was a pleasure having you here today! Enjoy the new car and the TV! Welcome to the Rock Family!

• They looked out!!!

Came and grabbed exactly what I wanted. Shoutout to Brett and Nate. Definitely will throw your name around when asked about a vehicle. Happy holidays

• DUMB MOVE

On my 2009 Malibu had to take off the bumper to change the bulb in the headlight, HOW DUMB. GM should have to pay for the labor ...

1000 E Belvidere Rd Grayslake, IL 60030