Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.6
  • Buyer

Everyone was great. From sales, to financing, to parts and especially Michaela Gallegos, taking care of a last minute issue for me. I got a fantastic deal. Both for my trade and for the Jeep. Great group of folks.

• Wonderful, caring professional people

I was so impressed with them and their professional and caring attitude that if I lived there I would have them always handle my car business.

• Service department is awful

Took my jeep in to have a front left axle seal replaced under warranty. All was going well until they decided to do the right seal on their own. When taking the hub off they pulled the threads out and informed me I would have to pay over two hundred dollars to get it fixed. I didn't authorize that side as it was not leaking so I was not paying. This is the third issue I have had with the service department. First they changed the oil and cranked the oil cooler. Got home and found oil on the garage floor. Second issue had the transmission fluid changed and got home and there was a leak and transmission fluid was all under the jeep. Third issue was the latest axle seal issue. Mentioned above. So no I would not take my car to have it serviced here ever.

• Awful

Very inconvenient experience. They try to make money off of you every opportunity they get when it comes to service repairs. I won't go back there.

• Awesome Sauce!

I'm so in love with my car and had an opportunity to work with one of the BEST salesman at Frisco Dodge. Mike Black is so attentive and just good at what he does. He cares about his work and is dedicated to helping one with whatever he can! Even with having my 4-year old and 10-month old boys with me, he didn't let that distract him. Mike definitely deserves salesman of the month! Walking into the dealership, I immediately felt welcomed. Tabias is a bundle of joy and so energy-filled. Customer service is definitely a plus plus here. You will never be overlooked. Go get your next car here NOW! They have so many great deals!!! ¿¿

• Excellent Experience

Had a laundry list of service work on our '11 Grand Cherokee, and it was all taken care better and sooner than expected. Linda was amazing with her knowledge, help, follow ups, etc. Won't be bringing the car anywhere but to her

• Great experience at frisco dodge

Thanks for the hard work to get me this truck I am happy to have it.Nelson did a great job

• Great customer service.

Caleb was great throughout the whole process. Chris in finance was also very great as well !

• Good Service

Cedric Hayward Thank you very much for your assistance. Thank you for the honesty, warmth and professionalism you exhibited in helping us in our car buying experience. Walter & Dorothy

• Nightmare

To make a very long story short bought a truck they did paper work on one truck I went home in another truck the truck they did the paper work on was 2000.00 more than the one I bought told them about the mistake they corrected the Vin number but did not correct the price, bought the truck on 3/7/17 they are supposed to correct the price but as of 4/4/17 they have not in my opinion I think this was done on purpose so they can keep the over charge if you don't catch it because I was told by their Sales Manager Danny Easton that he did not have to do anything because he has a binding legal signed contract so I went over his head and talked to Shaun Swenson who is the General Manager he was going to correct the over charge but like I said it hasn't been taken care of yet there are a lot more things that have gone on but if I write all of them I will be writing a book my opinion and advise is if your looking to buy a auto go some where else this has been a nightmare I will never do business with them ever again as I don't need all this aggravation and rude attitude by them making this 2000.00 error that makes my payments 40.00 more than they should be