• GREAT CARS AT A GREAT PRICE !!!

My experience at Automaniac was excellent from start to finish. Chris and Paul were very helpful and knowledgeable about cars. If you enjoy buying a car without any pressure whatsoever, then this is the place for you. The best advice I can give you is to go to a large dealership first and then visit AUTOMANIAC, and I promise that you will buy a car from AUTOMANIAC and you will never return to a large dealership again !!!

• Update to my May 2016 review

The dealer insisted I complete my original review even before leaving the dealership, which I suspect they do with most customers which in turn explains the overall positive reviews here. While the actual purchase experience was fine, the car developed an issue within a couple of months and the two mechanics I took it to said that it is something that would have been noticed by the seller with even a cursory inspection and that there was a cheap temporary fix applied, apparently shortly before I purchased it. My repeated calls to the dealer were always answered with some variation of "the person who can handle this is on vacation/out of the office/etc." and I never received a call back. Shame on me for not arranging an independent inspection, but being from out of state that would be difficult. I would advise going elsewhere.

• Awesome customer service!!!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car. Great crew, very friendly and very easy to deal with, no hidden cost and no playing game, fast transaction. The pricing is very fair.

• Buying a Jetta

good experience, nice facility... will provide update shortly

good experience, nice facility... will provide update shortly

• Great Buying Experience!

Purchased a Lexus from Mike, he was very helpful and made the buying process very easy.

• Good price

THIS DEALERSHIP ALL AROUND IS A GREAT PLACE! ALL THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY POLITE AND VERY HELPFUL!!!

• Great cars and great service

I don't typically write reviews, but I'd like to thank Paul for his help in the buying process and customer service after the car was purchased. I recently bought a car from Paul and he was extremely helpful in getting some issues fixed after purchasing the vehicle. They took care of everything and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again in the future. I had to have the car delivered to Denver and Paul even helped me get that arranged. Thanks for everything!

• Buying BMW

Customer service was good, i was pleased that the dealer took the time to explain and answer my questions throughly.

• absolute perfect experience

i had a great experience while here. the staff were very helpful in answering my questions. they were able to get me financing quickly. id recommend them to anyone. they were great. after 5 other so so experiences at other dealers... i was glad i ended here.

• Buying a Pathfinder

Great Experiance!!! friendly, would recomended this place.

Great Experiance!!! friendly, would recomended this place.