#1 Cochran Volkswagen of North Hills

(3.5) 130 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.5
130 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of #1 Cochran Volkswagen of North Hills from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience
    December 6, 2013

Mike was absolutely wonderful. He was very knowledgeable about both the Mazda and VW's I was interested in. Mike was very personable and easy to work ...with. And was very prompt to get back to me with information. Scott was quick to wrap up the deal- fastest car buying experience ever!!!

• Appreciate The Help
    January 16, 2018

Thanks to the sales manager Al, my bent wheel is being replaced . I appreciate the help as the wheel was apparently bent when I purchased the vehicle .... ( used 2016 Jetta) The follow-up from the service department was very good.

Overall Experience

• Bought a new VW GTI Sport
    October 2, 2017

I went through a review of small hatchbacks and came up with two final candidates, both had their good points and it turned out be be 50 / 50 choice. ... The guys at Cochran VW did a great job at putting together a price with no pressure to buy that left me with a "no brainier". Now I have a car that hits all the right buttons. Thanks Will Curtis

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Ken Ohnezeit
    September 21, 2017

Great dealership, and great people! Excellent customer service!

It's our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Instructional Aide
    September 14, 2017

Brought my 2013 VW Jetta in for service. Fast and efficient service was provided. Customer service was very accommodating and inside waiting room was ...very clean. Will be back in the near future!

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Excellent sales staff
    June 26, 2017

I recently bought a 2017 Golf R. I had been looking for awhile. Mike and Greg work with me and brought the car in for me to test drive. No pressure... and gave me a great deal. I would recommend working with Mike. This is my 4th VW in 6 years.

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's our pleasure helping you continue to find VWs that you enjoy. We look forwar...d to seeing you on the road.

• Had a great experience purchasing my new Jetta.
    May 19, 2017

Had a great experience purchasing my new Jetta. Was able to test drive a car without hassle after making an appointment online. Filled out all of th...e paperwork for purchase and left to grab some dinner. Came back and was ready to go! Got a great rate. And please with the service.

We're so glad to hear this! We strive to make this process as pleasant as possible. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's our pleasure serving y...ou & we hope that you're enjoying the new ride.

• Perfect experience
    May 5, 2017

Found what I was looking for on Cars.com, called and made an appointment to go see the vehicle. Met with Will Curtis and the experience was perfect. F...rom talking to him, test driving the vehicle and the dreaded sit down and hash out a deal. I never felt pressured one bit. He took the deal to finance and next thing I knew I was meeting with David from finance congratulating me on my purchase. It was that quick and simple. I wish I would have felt this way last year when we bought my wife a new car. I highly recommend Cochran Volkswagen and their team.

We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience. We do all that we can to make this as pleasant as possible for our customers. Thank you so... much for your kind words & recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Third inspection
    May 2, 2017

We purchased a 2013 VW Bug convertable in December of 2013, and just went through our third inspection cycle. Due to my wife having heart surgery at t...he beginning of April, the car inspection slipped my mind. I called Cochran service with only a week and a half left on my inspection sticker, and they were able to fit me into their schedule even though I would have to wait for my car. The service rep told me on arrival that my car would be ready within two hours if nothing wrong was found. A little less than two hours later my car was ready to go. I thought that on my third inspection, something might be found to be repaired.i was pleasantly surprised when my car passed without any problems. This tells me that VW makes a great car, the dealership is honest, or both. I prefer to believe both as both my sales and service experience with Cochran has been excellent.

We would agree with both :) Thank you so much for your kind words. We understand that things come up for our customers, so we do our best to be as fle...xible as possible. It's truly a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Great Salesman.
    April 13, 2017

While I liked the dealership, it was the salesman, Seth Drobney, who made the experience great. He made me want to buy a car from Cochran. From him!... First of all, Seth LISTENED. He heard what I said and he presented features (of various car options) which fulfilled my needs. Seth was NEVER PUSHY (a classic, unfortunate car salesman stereotype). And Seth was SMART—he was able to interpret my (ill-worded) concerns and questions and answer them intelligently. Lastly, Seth was a worldly and curious person—who was conversational on a number of interesting topics (from cinematography to island travel). I definitely would buy another car from Seth.

We are absolutely thrilled to hear you speak so highly of your experience with us. We certainly do all that we can to make sure that our customers lea...ve the showroom happy with their purchase-- Seth is a great example of that! Thank you very much for your kind words. It is truly a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

#1 Cochran Volkswagen of North Hills