Auto Express Superstore on Peach Street

• Great experience

Justin and Joe are GREAT. I will return to another new car!! Thanks Joe and Justin best experience I had purchasing a new car!

• Great Place Of Business

If you need a car go see Justin Sutton from Auto Express! Easiest experience of my life all 3 times I've bought from him. Great service department too.

• Best buying experience i've ever had

Found a truck online and sent an email out and I'm not kidding within seconds I had a phone call from a salesman named Justin. SECONDS!!! Either way I went in to test drive the pick em up truck and next thing I knew I was officially a Ford owner and I couldn't be any happier. Environment was clean "new" and the staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend going to Auto Express on Peach st and make sure you work with Justin!