Roby Cars Inc

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

The worse car dealer I ever done business with.
    August 26, 2016

This is by far the worse dealership I have ever done business with. The repairs where supposedly done by the dealer, they have no supplies, and take t...hree to four days before the part come in. The vehicle been at the dealership for over a 5 weeks and they do not know what's wrong with it. However the sale is final, upon pickup the vehicle was not detailed, there was no gas in the car, it was dirty. This was the worse experience I ever had. The vehicle was purchased on July 8th, 2016 had to be returned due to repairs not complete, and the dealer still has it on August 26th 2016. This place is the worse.

Great spot to shop
    July 30, 2015

Went to find a decent car at an affordable price. They have a great selection and a variety of financing options. They took care of all my concerns. I... had a question about breaks and rotors and their mechanic was honest and knowledgable. I left happy after they took my picture with my new truck.

Second car purchase from Roby
    June 26, 2015

This is the second car I've purchased from Roby Cars. It went so well the first time I came back I was not disappointed in the whole experience.

Great Dealership!!!!!
    June 26, 2015

wow ... . Just purchased a sc430 Lexus from Roby Cars ... These folks are very knowledgeable with products Easy to deal with ... Very sattisfied ... g...ood Job ... Guys !

Best car lot ever!!!!
    June 22, 2014

Very good people!!!!nice cars low prices josh and cris will put u in a car quick fast and easy excellent place to get a car...

Fantastic Experience
    June 11, 2014

I purchased a car from Roby Cars Inc. and had the most wonderful car buying experience. Josh and Chris were very helpful throughout the whole process ...from choosing the car all the way to financing. They listened to my needs and found a vehicle that suited everything I was looking for. When I found the vehicle online, they responded to me very quickly. I would recommend to my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Roby Cars Inc.

What a Joke
    June 10, 2014

Tried to trade my car with this dealer but was only offered "auction house" price for my trade but the vehicle I wanted to purchase was priced above r...etail. I am not an auction house and will not take $4000 less than my car is worth. Deal was basically to make maximum profit on both vehicles "double dipping" instead of attempting to make a sale. I would not recommend trading with this dealer unless you have money to burn.

Inconsiderate..
    June 5, 2014

Went to look at a car, felt rushed. Told me he would call in the morning and never heard from salesman. He texted me twice after told me he was going ...to call. Bought a car elsewhere.

April 22, 2014

Following up on a previous review that I posted earlier this month titled "Disappointed with Roby Cars". Although at the time the review was posted I ...was very upset about what was happening with my truck, I felt it was only fair to follow up on the review due to the fact that the guys over at Roby cars did everything they could to right the wrongs. My truck was fixed in a very quick fashion and Roby cars did everything possible to satisfy us as customers. Roby Cars did a great job of turning a disappointed customer into a very happy customer.

Very disappointed with Roby Cars
    April 8, 2014

I bought a truck from this dealership that i am now financing. Before finishing up the purchase of the vehicle there were a few things that were assur...ed by the dealership that would be repaired. Upon picking up my vehicle and signing the contract i was told a new fuel pump was installed. To my surprise less than a month later me and my children are stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic and the truck wouldn't start back up. After having it towed back to the garage the dealership mechanic surprises me again by admitting there was not a new fuel pump installed but the fuel filter had been changed. Now i get told today its gonna be 350 dollars to repair!! Needless to say i am very disappointed with this whole experience and also very offended and upset at the lies the salesman told to sale the vehicle.

Roby Cars Inc