Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Fast Fix W/O Appointment

I had a "check engine" light spontaneously turn on, and I greatly appreciate how quickly your staff worked to check my Jeep out despite having no appointment.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Eric. We strive to satisfy every customer that enters our dealership, and I am thrilled to hear that our staff was able to fix your car in a quick and efficient manner. Please come back to see us if there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

• Great Service

Kayla Larson was really helpful and pleasant. She went an extra mile to see that I was happy with my service.

• Great service, clean facilities

The ease with which I can have my vehicle serviced, the employees are very courteous and seem to express concern for my needs.

• Good service

Owning 2 Jeeps, I have never had a bad experience with the service provided. The shop is clean and there is a good quiet place to wait.

• Awesome guys!

These guys are Fast friendly and affordable ! I always bring my truck in and they get me out fast.

• Great service

I came to get an oil change but came right as they were closing. I went to leave but the nice men in the express lane took care of me despite it being closing time and it was greatly appreciated

• Recall Service

quick and easy check in and out process. Easy service and friendly staff, easy to make appointment and didn't have to wait to have my vehicle looked at.

• Great Service, Experienced Staff

Michael constantly kept me informed about the status of my car, and the technicians worked to make sure to fix the root cause of tbe problem, all while quoting me under what another dealership was going to charge. A very good experience!

• Great Service!

Extremely Fast! Brandon and the Gang(Frank) are totally attentive and quick,effecient, and very professional All systems were checked in a few minutes!

• Thank you Richard!!

The honesty and timely manner that my situation was handled. They were amazing. Can't say enough about Richard and his team. Got me back on the road quicker than I was expecting. Thanks again guys!