New 866-472-1019 Dealer Website
Used 866-472-0817 Email Dealer
Service 877-817-6822

Average based on 20 reviews.
  • great car

Every one was friendly and even though it took awhile we were able to get me in the car I wanted that day.

Jacquelyn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're happy to read that you found the car you wanted. As the paperwork goes, we try our hardest to process it as thoroughly as possible, and we do appreciate your patience. If you have any questions about your new car, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook page to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• awesome young lady

The young lady at the desk was so helpful. Sorry I forgot her name. She helped me with tires and price match.

Awesome, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Fiat of Wilmington. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Low-pressure and friendlier than most

The sales manager Alan Jones was very friendly and not too pushy. I have had bad experiences with car dealers and I was reluctant to deal with another one, but Alan was fair and reasonable and I felt like we ended up with a good deal.

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new purchase. I am happy we were able to deliver a friendly and pressure-free customer service. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Wonderful Service

Awesome staff. Very friendly and so helpful. Best experience we have ever had at a dealership. Met all our needs!!!!!

Marcia, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that our service team provided you the best dealer experience. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook page to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• William

The employees were friendly and seemed completely open and honest. The selection of vehicles was good, and they had the one we wanted.

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments, William!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as friendly and honest. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Excellent!!!

Extremely friendly, helpful and all staff went above and beyond!! They work miracles! :) I would recommend them to everyone!!

Cecily, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our Auto Body Shop. We're glad to hear that you felt the Fiat of Wilmington team went above and beyond to help out with your vehicle needs. Thank you again for your continued business. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Great shopping experience.

Everyone there was extremely helpful. They were quick to answer any questions I had and went out of their way to work the deal.

Thanks for your outstanding review Paul! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Great service ,very clean bathrooms

Joe was a great help to my husband while he checked under the hood.Everyone had a great attitude and was very friendly. The bathroom was very clean.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Richard! I'm very happy to hear that Joe was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Clean

It didn't require a lot of time. I didn't feel captured in an office. No one seemed in a big hurry.

Sandra, Thank you very much for leaving a comment about your purchase experience. It was a pleasure to assist you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

• Plesent enviroment

honesty never forced any vehicle on us did not take long to get approved and I have bad credit and was told by other dealers I had to have a large amount to pay back but they only asked for a small amount

Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Until next time have a great day. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260