Mercedes-Benz of Rochester

New 888-212-0369 Dealer Website
Used 888-570-0803 Email Dealer
Service 866-751-6349

• Donna Cook

Donna - Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you so much for your business!

We came to service my 2015 Luxury C sedan. The lease is almost up so, we leased a new red 2017 sedan. From the minute we walked in the door we felt at home. Your entire staff is wonderful. Looking forward to a snazzy new Red car! Donna

• Always exceptional service

They provide service as you expect from a Mercedes dealer. Always prompt, professional and going the extra mile!

• New Car!

I just purchased my first Mercedes! I was a bit surprised at how competitive it was with other cars of comparable type. In the end, I found this car to be more pleasing, to have all the functions, quality, options, etc. that I was looking for. In addition, Patrick and the entire team at this dealer were incredible from the minute I walked in the door. They are truly client focused, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Thank you and I look forward to continuing our relationship long into the future!

• Fantasitic experience

Outstanding service!!! I can not say enough how pleased I am with the service center. The staff was so friendly, responsive, and attentive. They provided a fantastic loaner vehicle. My vehicle was fixed and back to me quickly.

• December Service

Good people to work with, friendly and attentive to details.

5 stars!!!! Thank you for the amazing review!

Good people to work with, friendly and attentive to details.

5 stars!!!! Thank you for the amazing review!

• Director of Development & Public Relations

As I've experienced each and every time, MB of Rochester is OUTSTANDING in their service, professionalism and quality of repairs/processes. I not only love my vehicle, but I love the friendly, professional and genuinely sincere commitment to oustanding service I receive there. It is easy for me to be an advocate for buying Mercedes - it is simply the best! Thank you and keep up the great work.

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We pride ourselves in providing top notch service and we are happy to hear that is exactly what you got.

• My experience was great!

My visit was great! I love my new Mitsubishi Outlander. Patrick was great!

What a great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and value you as a customer.

My visit was great! I love my new Mitsubishi Outlander. Patrick was great!

• Bought a used car

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it!

Brian was great to work with! Would recommend him to anyone who goes there! We bought my car from there and I love the car, wish I could find where they put the air freshener other than that car was great besides minor problems but that's what you get when you get a used car.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it!

• Best dealership period.

Jordan - Thank you for taking the trip to see us and for your business! We truly appreciate it!

I bought a car here from out of state and my experience couldn't have been better. All of the staff were very professional and followed through on every detail. I got exactly the car I wanted at the best price in the country.

• Wow!!!

Jerry - Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate it!

Just purchased a 2013 BMW from Patrick and the team. 5 Star Service all the way around. If your looking new or used this is the place to go. Thanks for everything and I am pretty certain the deal you gave me could not be matched anywhere else. All I can say is WOW!