3.7
  • JosephB

Highly recommend this place for used car purchase!! Friendly, honest and they didn't jerk me around. I told them my budget and they worked with me. They listened! Really made my car buying experience a good one!

• Best car dealer around

This is the best place to by a car. Don was excellent. I was at every dealer in Scranton area and Bill was the only one that treated me like a real person. And, he was the only one that got me approved. I will tell everyone I know to go there.

• best car lot!

they found me the car of my dreams for the best price

they found me the car of my dreams for the best price

• K Mozeski

Purchased a truck from The Carlot Online. From the point that I was greeted and through the entire process, it was quick and painless. There was no pressure from any person on their staff. The finance guy even took the time to explain my credit report to me and told me how to quickly increase my score. No one at any other dealership ever took the time to do that. I will encourage my family and friends to go there.

• clean facilities

I can't say enough about the car lot online. They helped me find the car of my dreams. Bill was an awesome help, he even bought me lunch!

• great place to buy a car

I was looking all over for a used vehicle, came to the car lot online and found the perfect vehicle at the perfect price

• Awesome service

This dealership not only met my requirements but they went out of their way to make sure my buying expirence was a great one

we appreciate your great review!

we appreciate your great review!

• great service

great car with a great price, went to many other places in the area, by far the best

john thank you for your time in reviewing our dealership, we appreciate the positive feedback!

• Not satisfied

sorry that you feel this way about our dealership, if you want to give us a call at 5705622231 we can help you rectify this situation.

Purchased a vehicle and it had majors issues and was unsafe so they found me another vehicle with a ton of problems. They would not help. Still putting money into the vehicle.

• Great experience