• Great shopping experience!

We had a great time at Auto Motion recently while we were car shopping. We didn't end up buying a car here, but they were super accommodating and patient as we test drove a number of vehicles - even staying a bit after their close time to accommodate us. Even though it didn't work out this time, I will definitely keep them on the list for the next time. They had a number of quality used luxury cars, and a really great selection. Thanks!

• Great service

I just bought my first car and it was totally painless! I was able to call and set up a time next day to see the car and Steve was very low-pressure. I pretty much knew that I wanted the car right away and the entire process was friendly and easy. I felt immediately at ease and confident in my purchase.

• Good experience

Bought a Mercedes after test drive. Fair price, Carfax provided. They even delivered the car so I would not have to go back with someone else.

• Poor service no follow up

Showed interest on their BMW but they never bothered to follow thru with me??? Poor service

• awesome personal service, absolutely NO PRESSURE -

My sales person was Steve Sherman - super guy! No pressure, my wife and I were able to drive various vehicles - Steve was knowledgeable with the cars that we were interested in. When it came to 'numbers' - the ownership was friendly and willing to work with us and we feel they were more than fair with the final bottom line. We would highly recommend AUTO MOTION SALES to our friends and anyone who is interested in purchasing a high end quality vehicle. This company has a wide range of QUALITY automobiles that will definitely challenge you with your final decision! Prices are very reasonable - truly a satisfying car purchasing experience. Purchased a 2006 BMW 325XI - We are totally SATISFIED !!! Yours truly, Butch & LouAnne Derksen Duluth, MN 55810

• Car Buyer

Bought a car from them, well represented, good price, good experience, full disclosure, Car Fax, Inspection Report came with the car

• Honest People, Quality Cars

I bought a car from them, well represented, they had a Pre-Purchase Inspection done on the car, great experience.