Sunset Ford St. Louis

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1990 reviews

Call This Dealer

1990 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunset Ford St. Louis from DealerRater.com

• June 6, 2013

Well the location is great and service has been wonderful each time i've come including when I bought car.

It is great to hear from a loyal customer! Pleas let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Take care, James K. Heutel, President j...kheutel@sunset-ford.com

May 21, 2018

They found me my dream car at a reasonable price. Great Service!!! We have bought our last 8 cars at Sunset and highly recommend Sunset.

Sunset Ford

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

May 19, 2018

Randy was great to work with, very kind and helpful. He always returned phone calls very promptly too! He helped me get my 2014 Mazda CX-5, and I lo...ve it!

Sunset Ford

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are ...paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

May 19, 2018

Casey was knowledgeable and courteous throughout the entire process. I will be sending any/all new car recommendations his way. The experience was sim...ple and stress free.

Sunset Ford

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

May 19, 2018

My car was thirteen years old and beginning to show signs of age. I came to Sunset Ford because I had bought my last car there. Craig Hebrank was th...e sales person who came up to me when I entered the showroom. He introduced himself and I told him I would like to look at a few cars. Craig was very nice and accommodating. I felt like he was as excited as I was looking at the cars. He was very professional and I felt no pressure to buy. Craig made me feel like I was his number one priority and did not rush me at all. I decided on the Ford Focus and I couldn???t be happier. I love my new car! Thanks to Craig my experience was excellent!

Sunset Ford

Thank you so much for the outstanding review and congratulation on your new car! It was such a pleasure working with you again and we are so happy to ...hear that Craig provided you with the service you deserved. Our team is here for any future needs, come back and see us!

May 17, 2018

Excellent experience. Friendly Staff. Easy to work with. Everyone involved was very helpful. We did not feel like we were being pressured by anyone wh...ile we were there.

Sunset Ford

Hello, thank you for your feedback! We¿¿¿re happy to hear about your great shopping experience with our team, and we look forward to helping you out i...n the future! Thank you for choosing Sunset Ford!

May 16, 2018

Was in need of a new car bad! Brad went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!!!

Sunset Ford

We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our staff did just that! Thank you for giving us... the chance to earn your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

Brad Dostal

Sales Professional

May 16, 2018

I am very pleased with the service I received from Jen taking care of setting my appointment all the way to the end when Brett personally pulled my tr...uck up for me after the service. I love the constant contact the dealer maintained with me thru texting, I love the fact they took the initiative to contact me even before I had to call to check on my service. I will continue to have my truck serviced with them in the future, Jen and Brett both earned a customer for life. Great job guys!

Sunset Ford

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that that Jennifer an...d Brett did just that for you! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

May 15, 2018

I came in looking for an SUV and ended up deciding on an Explorer. I worked with Bach for a couple of months to find the perfect one. He was very pati...ent and always had new inventory to show me. He would keep me updated every few days if they had any new arrivals that fit what I wanted. He kept note of the features/details I wanted in a vehicle and always showed me vehicles that I was interested in. He was also very knowledgeable and patient when it came to answering my questions (I had many, I was a first-time car buyer!). I'm very happy with Sunset Ford and glad I got to work with Bach. He made the generally stressful and time-consuming experience of buying a car fun and enjoyable. I love my Explorer! Thanks Bach!

Sunset Ford

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your Explorer! We hope that you love it ...and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

May 14, 2018

I bought a used car for my 16 year old son from Sunset Ford. What a great experience. They found a great vehicle for him that was in my price range.... I will definitely go back to buy from them again. They were professional, friendly, and honest. They also got my in and out in very timely manner!

Sunset Ford

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us, Ron! We are so happy to hear that our team could help you find a great vehicle for your s...on. We wish you all the best and we are here for any future needs. Come back and see us again!

Sunset Ford St. Louis