New 877-556-4383 Dealer Website
Used 877-587-1578 Email Dealer
Service 877-620-4059

Average based on 340 reviews
  • Good Service Despite a problem

Jose was good to work with. I had a problem with a factory defect after purchasing the car. Jose and Randy helped to ensure it was handled quickly. They sent the vehicle in to get re painted. When it came back it had a cracked rear tail light protector. That was then fixed. I appreciated how well the staff communicated with me throughout the process. Turned a negative into a positive

• Great service

Didn't have to reserve in advance. I was given an accurate time that the work would take. When I asked if the tires were really okay (I have had low pressure indicators over several months) service staff immediately offered to recheck each tire. Nice!

• Clean, friendly, fast, hospitality service

Thank you for taking for providing excellent Clean, Friendly, Fast, and Hospitality services! I am looking forward to my next visit!

• Great Service

I loved everything about it. From the time I pulled up to the service door til the time I picked up my car. The guy Noel was amazing and made sure I was taking good care of. Also them cookies are amazing!

• Nice showroom and facility.

Joe and Michael were great. Friendly and easy to work with. The new facility and showroom are very nice. Cookies are good, too.

• Remarkable Service and Facilities

Accurate estimates, fast and complete service, great OEM products and courteous, skilled associates and staff. Always a pleasant experience waiting at the dealership as well.

• Great service, clean facilities

1) Courtesy car was provided during service which was most appreciated 2) CJ was very thorough and even helped dry off our vehicle after it went through the onsite carwash

• Attentive, personalized, and responsive sales team

Great personal attention from CJ Guiab and Fred Dino, on the sales team, and Jim Rambo was easy to work with on the finance side as well. All of them know their work and are excited to help out.

• Nice new clean building, many cars to choose from.

Angel Martinez was a very nice salesperson; answered any questions and kept me informed about the progress of the sale.

• Accomodating sales staff

Both my sales rep, CJ, and the manager, Jose, went above and beyond to assist me during and after the sale. Incredibly friendly, no pressure experience throughout. Highly recommend.