Hilltop Car Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• July 25, 2014

I highly recommend this place! As soon as you pull in you know you are going to be treated with kindness and honesty which to me, when buying a car, a...re two best things to look for! I was never pressured into any decisions or mislead. Rick and David along with the owners worked with me from the beginning and made my dreams come true! I love Everything about my new car!!

July 11, 2017

I drove several trucks before choosing one to buy. The salesman was cordial and didn't push me to any one vehicle. I enjoyed the experience and recomm...end this dealer. Also, financing was simple and easy through Y-12 Federal Credit Union at a good rate.

May 10, 2017

In Feb I was searching for a Used SUV for 1 of my sons who had just moved to Colorado. I located a good candidate up in Knoxville, called to Confirm v...ehicle's availability & headed up on a road trip. Truck was JUST as advertised: had Low mileage...was in Excellent condition...had a STRONG Carfax. Kenneth was my Salesman...he was friendly, up-front & Honest. Greg, the Sales Mgr was equally gifted. They allowed me to take the vehicle to a nearby Dealership for an unbiased pre-purchase Inspection. The truck passed with Flying Colors! I BOUGHT the vehicle & immediately headed West to deliver it to my son. Thank You Hilltop for a Wonderful Buying Experience from first phone contact to delivery. Now...3 months later, I have just returned from a "visit" out to Colorado. My son is STILL raving about the vehicle! Thank You AGAIN guys...It's Definitely time for a review!

July 18, 2016

Everything went smoothly. Got the car I wanted. Nice facilites, not in a small cramped trailer or rundown building. Absolutely would recommend them.

February 13, 2015

Easy car buying experience. Great prices and good selection. Even if they do not have exactly what you are looking for, they can find it. Saw other... happy customers buying the same day I did. Start your search here....and save yourself time and money.

February 4, 2015

Good selection of cars and price ranges. Excellent customer service. Feel respected and treated top-notch. Great sales team that will help you get in... a good ride.

August 12, 2014

Bought a car from Rick at Hilltop. Experience was great. Quick, easy and painless. They allowed me to take the car to be seen at a mechanic for review... and it passed with flying colors. Good cars, friendly sales staff. Good choices.

June 7, 2014

I inquired about a car they had for sale. Someone finally contacted me after about 5 days. I had already purchased another vehicle however. It was the...ir loss as I probably would have bought their vehicle had they contacted me sooner.

Our goal is to contact email inquiries within 1 hour but in this case we fell far short of our goal. Also I am sorry our facilities did not pass muste...r. We work very hard to not only keep our facilities up to date but also to contact email and phone inquiries quickly. Thank you for keeping us on our toes.

Hilltop Car Sales