Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Great deal on a Q7 Audi

I was pleased with the timing an great spirit my salesman an all associates had with me. I would defintly refer an friend or family to this dealer

• First time buyer

This was my first time buying my own car. I was adjusting to trading in my truck for a car. Matt my sales rep was very helpful in showing me available cars that met my needs. They were able to help me do this all on my own and have payments that met my budget. They took my truck in for a nice down payment and were able to let me drive my new Acura home that day. I would recommend anyone to go to Peake Pre-Owned and talk with Matt. The whole staff was great from up top manager to all the sales reps.

• Great service

Matt is a good guy. He offers good service. Highly recommended.

Matt is a good guy. He offers good service. Highly recommended.

• Great experience at Peak Pre-Owned

The buying experience at Peak Pre-Owned was fantastic. We worked with Matt Moretinni and Matt made the buying experience pleasant. He was never too "pushy" and it seemed that he had our best interest in mind through the process. The follow up from Matt was excellent. The inventory at Peake was outstanding, clean, low mileage vehicles. I would recommend family and friends to Peak Pre owned.