Skip to main content

Teton Volkswagen

I really didn't think I was going to be able to get into

I really didn't think I was going to be able to get into a car without having to have a co-signer, but Julio and his team pulled it off! They were absolutely amazing to me!! I will definitely go back to Julio at Teton Volkswagen in Idaho Falls, ID, for a car in the future and to Jeff at Teton Toyota right next door for insurance. It's truly amazing what they were able to do for me!! Thank you, Julio, Jeff, and the rest of the team!!!!

Mark took such great care of my son and I!

Mark took such great care of my son and I! Such a smooth process, no pressure, no stress!

Mark was great, no pressure.

Mark was great, no pressure. We would purchase again for this team. Easy to deal with. Thanks everyone

Mark and Monte were the absolute best to work with!

Mark and Monte were the absolute best to work with! I will definitely be buying my next car through them! Very very great people and place to get a car through!

my experience

Teton VW was a great place Jackson are salesman was a great help and helped us with questions about each car we looked at. Me and my fiancé had no intentions of leaving with a new car that day as we were looking at many others. Teton was able to get a fair deal on our 2024 Atlas cross sport. Thank you Jackson and Teton for a great experience.

Great People Great Service!!

I called to make an appointment and they were able to get me in on a Saturday when I was available. Chris was very helpful with getting me right in for the oil change and when my car was ready she backed it up to the door so I could get my mom into the car. Which was very helpful.

Highly recommended

Great crew, very knowledgeable and professional. Answered all my questions, made my wife feel very at ease about the whole purchase process. Thanks to Julio and Monty!

Helpful and prompt experience

Jackson P at Teton VW was very knowledgeable about new and used VW inventory! He helped with our trade-in and got us out in a few hours.

Absolutely lovely

I cannot rave enough about this place! The atmosphere is amazing! The people who work there are all extremely polite and helpful, and Jackson ( the person who helped me out) was super accommodating, not pushy like some other dealerships can be, making the experience feel intimidating. Jackson was super helpful, very funny, I was very happy to work with him. Everyone was super knowledgeable and were always looking for ways to help and to make the experience as smooth as possible. I will be recommending everyone I know to stop by!

Great Dealer

Very friendly staff. Willing to go the extra mile and meet my customer service needs. Highly recommended for new car buying and would buy from them again