Import Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

May 26, 2016

Horrible place with very untrustworthy people. I bought a Toyota Tundra Truck 2003 which looked in great condition but it turns out that the frame nee...ded to be replaced and $2000 needed to be put into it on top of the frame. The dealer had told me before even driving out to look at this vehicle that the frame was not cracked and it had been evaluated by Toyota which come to find out was a straight out lie. When Toyota looked at the frame they found were Import Auto Sales had used duct tape, bondo, and black spray paint to due a really nice job on hiding it. I will be filling a complaint with the better business burro. Don't buy from these guys they sell most of they're car site unseen and I cant imagine well actually I can now from all the bad reviews and the 8 better business case currently open and filed against them. I even went to look at the car in person and looked it over very closely and still got one pulled over me by these wolves in sheep clothing and be careful they will lie right to your face and say anything for you to buy the car. Don't fall prey to these unscrupulous business men. When looking for a car avoid these guys no matter how good the car looks.

April 4, 2015

I am not a complainer and nor do I have time for this ... But I don't want this to happen to you. I bought a Lexus off these guys and the next day the... service light went on. They told me to bring it back. They never repaired it. They said to put newer gas in. Light turns on again... I bring it back... They turn the light off and tell me I didn't put the gas cover on tight enough... Next day light goes on. They tell me they don't know what's wrong with it. After two cat converters, new tires, new gas pedal, new battery and alternator... I thought this car was just bad luck. I go back there to trade in the Lexus for a nice jeep. I get a 90 day warranty this time. Guess what? Light goes on the next day. Two months go by and it's still on. They loan me a Cherokee of theirs and that light goes on in the car ... I have been treated horribly. They are still brushing me off today. Their cars are defects. Stay away!! Trust me. Stay away.

July 27, 2013

Artie and Leo were a pleasure to deal with, Artie was on vacation during the closing and called me while on the runway after landing upon return. We b...ought a high mileage Jeep Wrangler for fun and have been enjoying it. Artie has offered to help if any issues develop. Based on my dealings with him up to now I am sure he would. There is of course no Bluetooth in this vehicle and he helped get me a good price on a unit in the Audio Store he shares the building with! For a high mileage car it is clean and neat. Is running well and turning heads as I drive by. The volume of the Beach Boys has something to do with that.