Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 877-289-0598 Dealer Website
Used 877-213-4577 Email Dealer
Service 866-794-2294

4.5
Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Good communication, maybe a little too much of it.

I was looking for a jeep, and they provided several prospects.

I was looking for a jeep, and they provided several prospects.

• Bought me a Truck

The Salesman was great. We were trading emails and I decided to come in and see what we could do to by a NEW vehicle, namely a truck. After looking and seeing what I was going to have as far as a $$$ payment, new was out of our budget. Our salesman then told us of some used trucks that they had. We looked and actually found what we were really looking for and within our budget. Hats off to our salesman for a job well done. We Highly recommend this Dealership. Friendly and courteous.

• Purchase 2016 Jeep

The salesman was polite and very helpful with my decision of which vehicle to buy. He showed me all models and did not pressure me to purchase but allowed me to choose. All details of the purchase were explained and all of my needs and wishes were considered. I could not have asked for more consideration to be given me in the Jeep purchase.

• Very pleasant and helpfull

They were courteous and knowledgeable about the car. Never rushed us let you decide for yourself. The Manager was the best. Credit to Chrysler.

• Wrong Head Gasket Installed

Had a head gasket changed on my 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins. The gasket failed again after 3000 miles. The repair tech and the service rep knew that the head had fire rings machined in it, and specifically indicated that the correct fire ring type gasket was ordered and installed. I removed the head this past weekend only to find out that they used a normal OEM type head gasket instead of the correct fire ring type. In essence they lied about using the correct type gasket. The initial repair bill was $2500, and they installed the incorrect gasket and lied to me about it. Unfortunately, I live about 300 miles from Gastonia, or I would have just taken it back to them to have them deal with it. Service rep is named Keith.

• Great experience with Keith

Keith was a wonderful person to work with. He did not push us at all and was very patient. We highly recommend him and the dealership

• Keith Langford was awesome

Keith made my shopping experience wonderful. I highly recommend him and the dealership.

• No pressure, appetite Builder for new car and lunc

Danny Nemeh was very patient with us while we were deciding if we should make our purchase. While we took a corner to do some research on our iPad, he was looking up information on possible questions we may have. He built our appetites up for a new jeep as well as lunch. My husband and Danny have a passion for good food and carried on some conservation on different restaurants . Danny was very personable. He Appears to be a down to earth fellow. When it came time time for the finance part of our visit, Brian Kanabrski showed us different options we can go with. We discussed finances and of course more good places to eat. Another very friendly down to earth fellow (that has an appreciation for good, different restaurants). After we purchased our Jeep, Danny filled our new car, showed us the different features the car came with, and sent us our way.

• Free car washes anytime you want!!!

Buy a car here and get it washed anytime you want!!! It's fantastic!!!

Buy a car here and get it washed anytime you want!!! It's fantastic!!!

• Great Service!

Always friendly and the prices are very reasonable! I always enjoy getting my car serviced here.