Stevens Ford Lincoln of Milford

208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevens Ford Lincoln of Milford from DealerRater.com
  • Weekend car trouble

Great job. The team was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in my time of need.

• 2017 Ford Escaps

As far as I know the repairs were completed and so far the car is running smoothly.

• Car service

Took car in for oil change and tune up done in a timely manner

Took car in for oil change and tune up done in a timely manner

• Customer 1st

I’ve had nothing but superlative service from the whole service staff during the two years I’ve owned my Lincoln MKX.

• Stevens for the win!

always a pleasure to bring my trick to Stevens. see you soon

Corey, it is great to see such high ratings of your recent experience with us! We cannot wait to see you and your vehicle again soon! Safe travels!

always a pleasure to bring my trick to Stevens. see you soon

• Service

I'm satisfied with service. WAITING for a call about a factory recall.

I'm satisfied with service. WAITING for a call about a factory recall.

Peter, it is great to see such wonderful ratings of your recent experience with us! We try to provide all of our guests with world-class service that you can trust. We're happy to have left you satisfied and hope to see you soon!

• 2 hours for Works oil change, poor response

2 hours for "The Works" oil change! Ridiculous! I had made an appointment as I needed to wait for the car so that I could go to work as soon as it was ready. One of the service reps said that they had two techs call out sick after me checking on the car an hour after it had been there. They always have this excuse. Last time it took over 90 minutes for the Works. The one time I was told to bring the car next door to the Steven's Express oil change place, it only took 45 minutes for the Works. Steven's Ford service department is very disorganized and the place seems to operate in chaos. I got reprimanded at work because of their inability to properly schedule their service appointments or staff their department. Steven's Ford did not offer to waive the $39.95 or compensate me in any way for my time lost. Why not come find me in the waiting area and explain that techs had called out sick and offer me a chance to reschedule? They knew I was waiting for the car. They should use the Express oil change center for all Works oil changes when their techs "call out sick." These are just some of the ways they could have handled the problem better.

Andy, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. Please give us a call at (203) 783-5900 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Lincoln /Sales Points

Kathryn, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Stevens Ford was attentive and worked quickly to solve the issue I was having with my car. But a major selling point that is used repeatedly is that as a Lincoln buyer you don't have to be bothered to bring your car in or pick it up. Yes, I was given a "loaner" but I had to bring in my car and was called to pick up my car. I had to ask for a pick up service and in the end I dropped off my car and was called for a pick up and not offered that my car would be brought back to me either. Guess all the "special" treatment is just a selling point.

• Stevens Ford service

I?m so impressed with this dealership. I?ll probably never buy a car from anyone else.

• Service

Excellent service experience. Very knowledgable staff.

Excellent service experience. Very knowledgable staff.