• Unique purchase experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently needed to purchase a truck for my son, Like most people I went on line and did my research on several models my son wanted and we settled on either a Toyota Tacoma or Chevrolet Silverado pick up. I had been contacted by several Internet sales people from different places including Cartopia, I spoke with the Internet Sales Manager Richard Blanchette and he explained how they not only have the vehicles service and cleaned before I see it they will also transport the cars / trucks to a dealers local to me. My son and I had been looking together for a few weeks at different trucks at several dealers and some were nice but were not clean or completely serviced. By the way I live in Berlin Ct. The sent the vehicles to Go Auto in Meriden we set up the time to see both trucks on a Saturday, It was refreshing not only to go to a dealer who had both trucks but were service and cleaned. We ended up purchasing the Silverado with 85000 miles on it got a great deal on a great truck my son is happy I am happy and the experience is something I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Great Place to buy a car

Excellent car, awesome process. I would buy again. Thanks guys.

Excellent car, awesome process. I would buy again. Thanks guys.

• Nicest new cars I've ever seen!

They have the nicest used cars I've ever seen. Great quality and great price. Better yet they sent car to a dealer close to me. Awesome experience.