Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• September 7, 2014

I went to the Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to lease a new Chrysler Town&Country for my family. Jamal Zaman helped me ALOT! I got a great price b...ut more importantly - GREAT service AFTER the purchase ! He called me couple times after the purchase to see if everything is OK with the car, I had some mechanical question about my new car and Jamal drove with me to the service and helped me with this issue. Afterwards I had some question to the financial department and Jamal took care of it as well. Always called me back when he didn't had the answer right away. Frankly - I was surprised. It's not my first car purchase and I never had such a good experience with car dealers. Most of the dealers do nothing after they got your money :-( Jamal - please stay as you are ! I'll definitely recommend your services to my friends and family!

September 22, 2014

I've gone in with quite a handful of questions that I didn't need to ask all of them because they beat me to it. The facility didn't feel like you was... trapped into buying one vehicle, I felt more at home on the comfort level. My sales men and women where a great help, great personalities from them.

July 14, 2014

Brittany was very nice throughout the whole process. She was attentive to my concerns and set me up with a vehicle that I liked. I would highly recomm...end her. She is far from having the car salesman stigma.

July 12, 2014

I went there to lease a new Town and Country for my family. And almost everything went just perfect! I got a great price and a great vehicle. Sales gu...ys was very nice helpful . The only two "problem" that I can think of was the waiting time and the lack of coffee machine on site :-)

June 6, 2014

This was my first time buying a new car and thanks to Rodney the associate that helped me to get the best price for the jeep I wanted, I can say it wa...s a fast no hassle and pleasent process. If you're looking for a jeep then come to this dealership , ask for Rodney he helped me get what I want and im sure he can help you too.

May 28, 2014

First off, the one star is reflection of their temporary "tent" while their actual facilities are being built out. If their final facility is anything... like their Nissan dealer it would be a 5 stars facility. Still I went in their very hot and stuffy tent. I would recommend they have bottle water handy to combat the stuffy tent. I visited all the Jeep dealers (Manhattan, Bayridge, Kings, Staten Island, Hudson, Major and Star) in the area looking a good deal on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. This is the only Jeep dealer that treated me like a "in the know" customer and I was. I knew the invoice, incentives, hold back, money factor, residual and the range of offers from all the Jeep dealers in the area. All the other dealers, with exception of Bayridge, actually tried to beat the other dealer's price. Bayridge had the balls to quote a higher price than all the other dealers even after telling them the highest and lowest offers by the other dealers. Bayridge's action probably indicative of how they'll treat their customer after a sale. All in all Rodney and Diego treated me with professionalism, was honest and up front about their offer and so I bought a car from them.

May 27, 2014

i was driving by the dealership when i saw the Dodge Charger R/T. My heart dropped. My man Rodney took extra good care of me and hooked me up. Got eve...rything done in less than 3 hours. best car-buying experience of my life!!

May 26, 2014

I had been looking for a used car for a while. I was growing very frustrated with the whole process untiI I bought a used Nissan Sentra from Rodney at... Five Towns. He treated me with respect and made everything very easy for me. So glad I was able to find the car that was right for me.

December 9, 2013

overall good,(customer service good)(buying process lengthy)(facilities clean ,orderly.

December 9, 2013

So happy I chose to stop by this dealer. Was recommended here by a friend who had just purchased a car at Jeep with Gary N. and must say, he is one of... the nicest guys in the business. Very knowledgeable, not pushy and just an overall GREAT experience.. Everything he told me about the process is how it went, he didnt beat around the bush and got me a great deal on a new Jeep GC. HIGHLY RECOMMEND stopping by here when in the market for a new vehicle. I know where i will be getting my vehicles from now on.

Five Towns Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM