Mershon's World Of Cars

Call This Dealer

Used

• 1962 Corvette
    August 16, 2017

Bryan, I wanted to send you a quick note thanking you for making our buying experience very personable. The car was every bit as described. You really... went out your way to ensure the car was ready for us to take delivery. The 14 hour trip (one way) was well worth it. My son and I made a pit stop at the Corvette Museum on the way home and took several very memorable pictures.

Jude, the pleasure was all mine! Sounds like the 30 hour trip was quite the adventure... celebrating your son's birthday, visiting the museum, and of... course securing a little piece of Corvette history for yourself in the form of that beautiful Honduras Maroon 1962! I can't tell you how much it means to have earned your trust and your business. Thank you so much for the feedback! -Bryan Craig

Regarding my message "Buyer Beware" on Nov. 20
    December 8, 2017

In reference to my message on Nov. 20, I have finally been able to speak to someone at Mershon's that will hopefully clear up the incorrect documentat...ion regarding a vehicle that I formally owned. It appears the problem was created by the dealer that had previously purchased the car from me.

Buyers beware!
    November 20, 2017

Be careful when buying from this firm. They have a car I formerly owned and have are including false documentation about this car. I have tried twice ...to correct the record but get no response from their management.

Bad buying experience
    November 6, 2017

Check the Dayton OH Better Business Bureau complaints. Mershon's unable to fix electrical issues and coolant leak after two tries and having the 1963... Corvette for over a month and a half. The Better Business Bureau was able to get a settlement after Mershon's would not help.

1985 corvette purchase
    October 4, 2017

mershons was great, car was exactly how they discribe an better definitely well purchase a car again from mershons

1970 SS Chevelle
    June 23, 2017

In May 2017, I purchased a 1970 #s matching Chevelle SS 396 from Mershon's . After about 6 months of diligent searching for a muscle car over the in...ternet- I connected with Bob Mershon. Within a few minutes of speaking with Bob, I felt a refreshing tone that was different from other dealers I had spoken with. The description of the car on their website, in addition to the conversations with Bob & Corey, matched the overall quality & build of the car I rec'd. I am very happy with the car & would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Sent email about car. Perfect response back!
    October 22, 2016

Sent email late on a Saturday night requesting photos of under carriage and inside trunk of a 70 Chevelle SS. On Monday, Brian answered my email wit...h the photos I asked for plus others he thought would help. Unfortunately it sold before I had a chance to go see it. I have nothing but praise for Mershon's customer service! Mitch L

These guys are awesome. Purchased a 2007 Z06
    September 19, 2016

Here is my experience with Mershons. I am from Lansing Michigan, happened to stumble across these guys while i was searching through cars on car gurus.... They had two Z06 corvettes i was very interested. Lansing to Springfield is a decent hike. I knew nothing about Mershons or how they carried themselves as a dealer. All i can say is that i was extremely impressed at how well they treated me as a customer i dealt with Bryan predominantly throughout the day. He is a genuine car guy. Super down to earth guy i would easily recommend anyone to go to Mershons to buy your dream car! I would make this trip again easily to buy another vette from them someday in the future! I cant imagine anyone not giving these guys 5/5 stars.

Old Customer
    April 6, 2016

I just purchased a 1967 numbers matching Corvette, my third vehicle, from Mershon's. I found the staff, Shelby and Cory, to be very attentive to my ne...eds and even prepared a care package including a quart of oil for for the drive from Ohio through the Smokey Mountains to my home in Florida. Can't say enough the integrity of there operation.

surprised by negative review
    September 24, 2015

Our experience was great, always had top notch attentive help. By the way, did any negative comments come from actual customers? Following up is a two... way street btw. Anyway, the showroom is amazing, Actually made us second guess our first choice (66 Corvette roadster) because of high school memories of my brother's GTO exactly like one they had for sale during our first visit. We couldnt be happier with our Corvette though it wasnt the cheapest one we found but wouldnt trade it or the experience!

Mershon's World Of Cars