Mini of St. Louis

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 773 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

773 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mini of St. Louis from DealerRater.com

• Service Customer
    June 11, 2013

I came to this mini dealership because I wanted a cooper and didn't trust another dealership. I bring my car back here for service because they always... do great service and are experts.

Mini of St . Louis, help create job opportunity for me!!
    April 6, 2018

I would personally give recommendations to go to Mini of St. Louis, because its customer service. I feel give me service, I expected plus more, try ...work out all details, give the most options for a good plan.

Employees Worked With
    Birthday wish comes true.
    April 4, 2018

I found online what I hoped would be the right car to get my wife Tammy for her birthday. It actually wasn't a Mini, it was a used Nissan Xterra Mini... had taken on trade. I live three hours from St. Louis so it was important that this was the right car. This was to be a birthday surprise so I couldn't afford to go back and forth to check it out. I had one chance to get up to St. Louis and find the right car just a few days before her birthday. I told Kate Bryan my birthday surprise plans but since this car was used I needed her help to make sure it would be everything my wife wanted. Kate immediately became my eyes and ears on the ground, taking it for test drives and inspections. She was confident it would be a beautiful car for herself as well as my wife, so I took her word for it and drove three hours to Mini of St. Louis to buy Tammy's surprise present virtually sight unseen. When I arrived Kate had it waiting for me polished and ready, with a full tank of gas. It was everything she said and more. Besides the time I proposed to her, this was the most surprised I ever saw Tammy. Thank you, Kate and Mini of St. Louis for helping me create the best birthday for her, ever. Aaron Bach Rogersville, MO

Our 2nd experience with Kate and Mini of St Louis
    April 2, 2018

We would like to thank everyone at the dealership,for their professional and friendly service. Several years ago we leased a Mini, so when we began o...ur search for a 2nd vehicle we knew exactly what we wanted. With the website???s inventory always being up to date, we were able to find the Mini we wanted. We know our Mini will motor for a long time, but we will definitely return to Mini of St Louis!

Bought My First Car!
    April 1, 2018

I have nothing but good to say about Mini of St. Louis. My entire experience top to bottom was full of some of the kindest, most patient, most knowled...geable people I???ve ever had the pleasure of working with. When I first visited, Neil was incredibly informative and helped me choose the car that was right for me. He was supremely friendly and an all-around great guy. When I decided to purchase a car, Mary and Kate both went above and beyond to help me, explaining things step-by-step, and just generally being cheerful and supportive. I never felt pressured to buy something extra that I didn???t want, everyone there gave me the information and left decisions up to me. I can not recommend this dealership enough. It deserves all the stars in the world!!! A huge ???thank you??? to everyone there.

Suprise, Suprise, Suprise
    April 1, 2018

We went into Mini of St Louis telling Kate their sales person we were not looking to buy but just to check off possible replacements down the road for... my beloved 2002 PT Cruiser. Nothing had come close so far. Kate said no problem and still offered a test drive and her time to review the Countryman. I think she was just as surprised as we were how quickly we were hooked. Her knowledge and non-pushy attitude won us over. She was so refreshing. With the help of Mary to wrap up financing and warranty we were never made to feel rushed in making this important decision. This is the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car.

Fabulous customer service experience
    April 1, 2018

Couldn't have been a more enjoyable stress free car experience..... we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of the whole car processing purchase....w...ill definitely return to purchase another car in the future...Kate was great to work with!

One happy girl
    March 31, 2018

I love this dealership. Their service dept is very nice. They always get me in quickly and Tell me what I need now, and in the future. I recently wor...ked with Dan Wirick, he was professional And helped me program my phone & garage door opener. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Great Service. We will be back.

Perfect in everyway
    March 31, 2018

This is the third Mini we have purchased from Mini St.Louis. The staff, the service, and the product is wonderful! Never disappoint. Thank you.

Fabulous Experience
    March 28, 2018

I worked with Bill to purchase my 3rd MINI. From the ordering process to delivery everything was exceptional. Bill is great to work with and is a gr...eat communicator. It made purchasing my car a fun and easy process! Thank you Neil for all of your help! Their service department is the reason I keep buying MINIs.

Mini of St. Louis