• Quad City Lexus

Excellent Dealership, Excellent Service and an Outstanding Sales Team especially Tom Hopkins and Todd Hopkins. Thank you.

• Great dealership

Working with Lexus of quad cities was one of the best car buying experiences I had. Everyone was friendly and answered all my questions. They have me all the options available and didn't push anything on me I didn't want. They listened to me and respected me. I can't speak highly enough about my experience with them. I will definitely start there next time I need a car.

• Very happy with my car purchasing experience

Good knowledge of their cars. Not pushy. A lot of financing options. Great experience.

• As always, a positive and professional experience

Thanks Tom! We are so glad that everything went so well with your recent purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Raj Kumar was very professional and helpful during our transition from our previous car to our 2016 edition. He expedited all aspects of of the transaction with a competence that allowed a sense that everything was going smoothly. Throughout all interactions Raj was patient and informative. We appreciated his service.

• As always, a positive and professional experience

• Jordan Clark at lujack Lexus was wonderful .

Jordan was very knowledgeable and professional during and after our car purchase.

Thanks Rochelle! We are so glad that you had such a great experience with Jordan. Let us know if you need anything else!

• Happy customer

My salesman, Scott, and his manager did a wonderful job finding the right vehicle for me. I love my new Rx350 F-Sport :-)

Thanks Lisa! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with Scott and the rest of our team. Enjoy your RX350 F-Sport and let us know if you need anything else.

• Finally found the "perfect" one!!!

After searching for the 'perfect' one for a very long time. Our salesman called on a Saturday morning. He informed us that one had just come in the night before. We drove 65 miles. Our salesman, Mike Sandkrop had found the 'perfect' one for us. It had all the options we wanted plus!!! The dealership and sales team are superb. We could not be happier with our new vehicle, the RX350. Thank you Mike for not giving us on us. We will be back to you in the future.

Thank you for your great review! We are so pleased that you finally found the right ride for you! Enjoy your RX and let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help.

• Overall Experience - LEXUS of Quad Cities

I had an unsatisfied experience with a LEXUS, car dealer, representative, in Peoria, Illinois. As a result, I contacted a LEXUS Dealership, in Davenport, Iowa (known as the Quad Cities). I was connected with Julie Cavazos, Sales Consultant for LEXUS of Quad Cities. Julie worked with passion. She was energized with a motivated drive, from start to finish. Julie communicated with me willingly, promptly, and in a timely manner, while she was on vacation, in California. Beyond my wildest imagination, Julie drove the beautiful, stunning, eye catcher, attention getter, LEXUS that I was interested in, one-and half hour drive, to Peoria, Illinois, upon her arrival, from vacationing in California. This was done in, "Good Faith," unaware of my credit standing, my credit worthiness and not knowing, whether, I would seal the deal. A few days later, I came to the Lexus dealership in Davenport, Iowa. I met Julie, Dave Prohaska - New Car Sales Manager, and Steve Jennings - Finance Manager. They helped me customize the vehicle of my dreams and I completed all necessary paperwork to become an owner of a LEXUS. A week later, my vehicle arrived at the dealership. If you live in Peoria, Illinois, I highly recommend those seeking, to buy a LEXUS, to work with Julie Cavazos and the LEXUS team, in the Quad Cities. As a courtesy and option, LEXUS of Quad Cities offers valet service, meaning, they will pick your vehicle up to service it, even, if you live out of town, at no extra charge. Julie is extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the LEXUS brand. Thank you Julie, for offering nothing, short of genuine, customer service. My family and I are very pleased and appreciative. You got a 10 + 10 from me!! You got drive!!

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that we were able to give you the Lexus experience that you truly deserve. We take pride in our customer service and are glad that you took the time to let us know how it worked for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

• Best Customer Service in the Market

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Tony!

Bought a car here and did almost all of it online. They delivered it to my doorstep 500 miles away. Called me twice to follow-up. Steve Parrott was very attentive and knowledgeable. Great experience.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, Tony!