Lujack Nissan

4 reviews

May 22, 2019

This is the 3rd Nissan we have purchased from Greg Rietz at Lujack's. He is very knowledgeable, easy to work with and thorough. He is very highly recommended... by us.

We could not thank you enough for your business and consistent patronage. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and as always it was a pleasure... serving you as a customer.

May 11, 2019

Very unhappy with the way this company does business. They coerced my parents, who happen to be in their 80's, to lease a brand new car, when they were... already in a lease that wasn't up for another 9 months and had to put $500 down and pay an extra $95 per month. My parents regretted the decision in a couple of days and tried to cancel the deal and just get back into the original lease. Lujack Nissan/Neil Willis-GM, would not do that without severe financial penalty. I plan to report them to the County Attorney and the State Attorney's office. This borders elder abuse/financial exploitation.

• July 26, 2013

I stopped to get an oil change and was made aware of a few additional items needed on my Saturn cross over . I was informed of the time frame and cost... of materials and authorized the repairs that were required. When the service was completed I was called and picked up my vehicle. From the initial contact with the service writer to paying the bill was friendly, courteous and prompt. The facility was clean and comfortable. I will be back for future service at this dealer. Great job Nissan team.

October 25, 2013

I just purchased a Nissan juke nismo at lujaks and absolutely love it. My saleman Nic was great very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt very welcomed the... minute we walked into the door. The whole process was fast and simple. the finance guy Ryan was really friendly as well and very willing to work with us on the price. Overall I would highly recommend anyone to go there if they were in the market for buyimh a car.