This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• service

sales man was not pushy great prices hassle free I will buy my next car there also

• Very short responses

Must have caught dealer on a bad day. Very vague with his responses.Could not get my questions answered fully. Lack of interest.

• Terrible customer service

Never responded to my request about a truck they have for sale. Must not be that interested in selling vehicles

if you contacted us through craigslist I am very sorry but I do not respond to those way to much spam! I would love to change your mind about our customer service because we have been told we have great customer service.

• a+ service

very fast friendly service and we are very happy with the truck we purchesd

very fast friendly service and we are very happy with the truck we purchesd

• great service

This is a wonderful place they are very friendly and care greatly about the cars and the satisfaction of there customers. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a affordable car.